MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ENY gets another 96 nova. I wonder why JFK is giving away some of the RTS to ENY and/or Jamaica

9 times outta 10 it's something JFK can't fix so they ship it out to ENY for them to handle it

ENY is good with RTS's

I realized certain depots are good with certain buses... For example

CS is good with Orion V's ...

If TA was smart they would've shipped some Bee's to CS to get touched and they might have lasted longer IMO

JFK is good with Hybrids.. Which is why they stay getting some shuffled in and out

BP is too but there bays aren't as big even with the modifications recently done to there Depot

LGA is good at destroying everything but NGs lol smh...

Edited by JFK Depot

I think i see what is going on. I think JFK is getting rid of some of their 96 Novas in exchange for the D60HFs. I could be wrong though.

JFK has more than enough D60's for the Q10. Some may go into service on the Q52 as well. The RTS's were basically what they have always been to JFK, extra buses that's why they didn't run that often outside of rush hours and they have been out a little more because of FR routes running out of JFK.

If they reconfigured 165th Terminal and kinda killed those slanted pull in slots they could finally run Artics on the Q6

My boy and I were discussing this the other night

If they remodeled and did away with that extra concrete smooth it out and make it like a bay (similar to the ones on Parsons Archer) it could work...

Artics can fit in the current set up now but it's think it's only in 1 slot and to back out would he a headache

Do away with backing out and that problem is solved

If they reconfigured 165th Terminal and kinda killed those slanted pull in slots they could finally run Artics on the Q6

My boy and I were discussing this the other night

If they remodeled and did away with that extra concrete smooth it out and make it like a bay (similar to the ones on Parsons Archer) it could work...

Artics can fit in the current set up now but it's think it's only in 1 slot and to back out would he a headache

Do away with backing out and that problem is solved

This was in the planning stages at one point.