MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so according to this tread, im gonna give an update to the JG depot. ttmg roster says up to 440 on the C40LFs but 441-442 were seen at the depot today.

You Went By There Yourself To See? 441 & 42 & 44 Been Came To The Depot But They Were Just Hidden Inside Where You Can't See Them.

You Went By There Yourself To See? 441 & 42 & 44 Been Came To The Depot But They Were Just Hidden Inside Where You Can't See Them.

Sorry for the confusion, not today I saw them but as today they are there, I believe a couple of days ago maybe around Thursday or Friday, they were seen, yes by me, by the depot

Sorry for the confusion, not today I saw them but as today they are there, I believe a couple of days ago maybe around Thursday or Friday, they were seen, yes by me, by the depot

Oh , sometimes i see somebody walking back and fourth by the gate & theyre looking at the buses back and fourth. But i saw them inside a few days ago they were sitting in the back being worked on but the new flyer technicians.

As the administrator of the TTMG depot, we do not add a bus onto the roster until its counted IN SERVICE. It can be at the depot but if its not in passenger service yet, we do not add it.

The MTA is good for moving equipment around after a fresh delivery. So until its shows up in the database as in service OR is spotted and reported by someone on a line, you wont see it on the TTMG roster...and as of 3 minutes ago, the database does not show them as service ready yet.

As the administrator of the TTMG depot, we do not add a bus onto the roster until its counted IN SERVICE. It can be at the depot but if its not in passenger service yet, we do not add it.

The MTA is good for moving equipment around after a fresh delivery. So until its shows up in the database as in service OR is spotted and reported by someone on a line, you wont see it on the TTMG roster...and as of 3 minutes ago, the database does not show them as service ready yet.

hes too new on here...

Edited by XxLiLGiJoE17xX