MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated as February 2nd, 2013 @ 11:40AM ET: http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

This update has a lot of movements, it also reflects the new MTA Bus pick effective 2/4/13 which has a few route movements, some major fleet movements, too many to list, figure it out!

Guest Charles
Updated as February 2nd, 2013 @ 11:40AM ET: http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

This update has a lot of movements, it also reflects the new MTA Bus pick effective 2/4/13 which has a few route movements, some major fleet movements, too many to list, figure it out!

Ex-Bees at College Point, wow.

That's interesting. Why not other C40LFs, or some other CNG?

Because its temporarily until the C40LF deliveries resume, there is some kind of pause right now in the C40LF acceptance. And with the new pick, some runs have been added, so they needed the extra buses!

Not a transfer, but 6327 is back at Yukon. Spotted on the S62 leaving CSI.

I thought that bus was retired.

Does anyone know why 800 came back to JG?

Don't know. I would guess that it has to do with the B4 and B69 being back to pre-2010 service levels and that would require more buses though I'm not sure. Or it could like someone else on here had recently said and became a museum bus.

Does anyone know why 800 came back to JG?

Well obviously they were short that's why they brought it back ..... System Reserve = Reserving buses for any garage that's short or needs a bus/taken out of storage. They were short so they brought 800 back out, 800 has about a year or so left.

Well obviously they were short that's why they brought it back ..... System Reserve = Reserving buses for any garage that's short or needs a bus/taken out of storage. They were short so they brought 800 back out, 800 has about a year or so left.

so if 800 has a year or so then why cant they bring 826 back?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="T J Trainman" data-cid="639787" data-time="1359703716"><p>

8882? That bus is long gone you are probably thinking of 8862 or 8885?</p></blockquote>

Yeh I think it was one of them because I really couldn't tell because the number on the inside of the bus was written in and it was not understandable.

Ok the bus you rode was deffinately 8885. It has has weird #s on the inside.