MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTSes are back on Mannyville lines (for a temporary period of time) as 126th is supplying some trips again. This often happens when MV has more than 10 or so buses out of service, and right now they've got some 12 that aren't even on the property (on top of buses being fixed at the shops inside). As a result, 5018 saw service today. The usual procedure is for an MV op to pick the bus up at 126th, make one or two trips, and then return to 126th.

Also, re: TTMG, 5204 is back in service at Quill from Zerega.

Edited by MHV9218

So I guess they're not really assigned there, since they're still not listed? (I know they were loans, but someone did say they even changed the stickers or something).

That part of the roster didn't get updated yet.

RTSes are back on Mannyville lines (for a temporary period of time) as 126th is supplying some trips again. This often happens when MV has more than 10 or so buses out of service, and right now they've got some 12 that aren't even on the property (on top of buses being fixed at the shops inside). As a result, 5018 saw service today. The usual procedure is for an MV op to pick the bus up at 126th, make one or two trips, and then return to 126th.

Also, re: TTMG, 5204 is back in service at Quill from Zerega.

I saw one of those RTSes hanging out at Astor Place yesterday and I figured I would get it heading back from a delivery. Got back to 4th and there it went... This is the BS... lol. Oh well, still got 5404.

---

EDIT: Updated except Staten Island...

http://www.ttmg.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=New_York_MTA_Bus_Operations_Depot_Roster

Edited by SevenEleven

So I know ciboii mentioned this, but what's the deal with all those JG O7s? I was passing by there today, there must be 30 of those buses all lined up out of service. Never seen such a long line at that depot, stretches into the work train territory. Bizarre. 9274 also looks a little out of place there...

I know that... I saw it sitting in college point 2 weeks ago and it never left so its considered CP - Scrap now even though its been off the list.. It's now on the scrap list.

But it was a work bus for CP so why would it be considered scrap? Did u witness it get towed to EC?

So I know ciboii mentioned this, but what's the deal with all those JG O7s? I was passing by there today, there must be 30 of those buses all lined up out of service. Never seen such a long line at that depot, stretches into the work train territory. Bizarre. 9274 also looks a little out of place there...

Lol, there's 38 of them out of commission.. BTW add 6280, 6298 to JG (for work)

But it was a work bus for CP so why would it be considered scrap? Did u witness it get towed to EC?

It was sitting at CP 2 weeks ago I drove my own car there and saw it... It's not there anymore..