MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like nobody wants the 99s at LGA. Well from what I heard they were just loaners from the start. They'll go back one day...

Funny, a few posts back, you claimed that this was permanent!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G via Tapatalk 4

5135....back(?) at Quill, saw it on the M42. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G via Tapatalk 4

Maybe it was there once, but that was the one bus that never got sent to MJQ a year or two back when the 5130s got sent out. Can't figure out why FB and UP are both donating here...

Maybe it was there once, but that was the one bus that never got sent to MJQ a year or two back when the 5130s got sent out. Can't figure out why FB and UP are both donating here...

Had a few words with the boss at MQ.. They're short, they sending their Orion's out to be finished with their over hauls & they're RTSs are down a lot and they're using the LFSA's on the 5.. He said they'll all probably return soon or when ready.

Had a few words with the boss at MQ.. They're short, they sending their Orion's out to be finished with their over hauls & they're RTSs are down a lot and they're using the LFSA's on the 5.. He said they'll all probably return soon or when ready.

Let's hope this is actually the real deal... :rolleyes:

Would make sense though, Quill rarely has so many buses OOS, and from what I remember they've got a good 8-10 buses at the shops with another 15 or so RTSes in need of maintenance in house. 

Which is true, I do recall being told that some of the hybrids were going to Zerega in the coming weeks.