MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

As for CP they would need extra buses, they can't keep on getting buses from SC, so they'll ether get diesel buses are more CNG's

LGA is getting upgraded so they'll need room to get this done

The Q53 and Q64 swap is only for a year like Shane said

They won't need extra buses, the CNGs loaned to LaGuardia along with the 10 or more CNGs that usually run the Q64 would be more than enough.

Edited by Cait Sith

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just 2070, 2134, 2137.

Ok thanks, gotta add them to the roster. Also, the two buses that were reported going from ECH Storage to LGA are already in LGA in the roster. That roster also reports LGA having 99 of the 1995-1997 RTS'es. That number has seemed wrong, but it's also seemed correct. Can anyone let me know how many are there?

Ok thanks, gotta add them to the roster. Also, the two buses that were reported going from ECH Storage to LGA are already in LGA in the roster. That roster also reports LGA having 99 of the 1995-1997 RTS'es. That number has seemed wrong, but it's also seemed correct. Can anyone let me know how many are there?

Oops I hit post to fast anyway LGA currently has 88 RTSs.

All the 4900s moves is maddening. Why not just keep it simple and keep 33 of them at: UP, FB, ENY and leave it at that? Keep the 99 buses in Brooklyn and if Queens needs buses back, send them the 9600s and some 5000s.

Age/Mileage thing. But I do agree with what your saying ... All though it is good to swap around so you can see what they're all about :) .