MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can put GPS on the old artics. They did that with the old 5305 two months before it retired.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

The equipment may be reusable too. LI Bus reused the Clever Devices from the old O5 CNGs in the 1700s and 1800s.

Regardless there's a few 96 RTSes that have them so buses on the verge of retirement are getting them.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

School tripper from Casey Stengel. Nothing new.

No this is in the morning times and this bus was signed up to go to Queens Village Jamaica Ave.

Like last week I saw MV's 6381,3853, 3847, 3861,3859, 3867 and 3842 and JA's 4683, 4700, and some 4900 and 5000 RTS's all on the Q27 and Q88. I'm not sure if there were any more on other lines but from last week and today these are all the buses I've seen. And the Q88's morning trippers are from QV.

School tripper from Casey Stengel. Nothing new.

No this is in the morning times and this bus was signed up to go to Queens Village Jamaica Ave.

Like last week I saw MV's 6381,3853, 3847, 3861,3859, 3867 and 3842 and JA's 4683, 4700, and some 4900 and 5000 RTS's all on the Q27 and Q88. I'm not sure if there were any more on other lines but from last week and today these are all the buses I've seen. And the Q88's morning trippers are from QV.

Casey Stengel does School trippers for the Q88 in the mornings as well. The other buses you mentioned are pretty odd.

Casey Stengel does School trippers for the Q88 in the mornings as well. The other buses you mentioned are pretty odd.

No they don't only in the afternoon. I've taken the Q88 for the past three years and I've always seen QV do the short turns and school trippers for the Q88. Last month in September QV was doing it. I think QV is short somehow and the Q88 requires more buses in the morning so they have to borrow from other depots.