MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Kingsbridgeviewer382, both the buses you've mentioned are already on the roster at those depots. Thanks for the confirmation that they are still there though.

Yes, QV is short, hence the borrowing. And yes, the Q88 does have school trippers in the morning. http://www.mta.info/nyct/bus/schedule/queens/q088cur.pdf

Yes, BP only has 3 Orion V Bees. - TJ Trainman, I've got 111 & 133 listed as being a part of ECH. 101 isn't on the roster.

And, yes 174 has been mentioned already, thanks Fresh Pond.

And the roster was fixed, reflecting LGA's 96' RTS fleet. Some of the buses are in storage/prepping for scrap at ECH. http://metro.wikia.com/wiki/MTA_Regional_Bus_Roster

Edited by Rick44

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone messed it up after I finished editing it. Fix on the way.

This one person keeps messing it up - just to mess with it I guess.

*Update* - Fixed: http://metro.wikia.com/wiki/MTA_Regional_Bus_Roster Any bull**** that person did is gone, and ECH, BP, FR, LGA, ENY, and JA are updated.

Edited by Rick44

I think you got Meredith and charleston confused, unless Meredith is now open on the weekends now.

Blitz, Charleston and Meredith are both closed on weekends. Information needs to be updated to reflect that.

Also, 4P3607, thanks for the support man. I've been working hard to keep it as accurate as possible, and anyone that's messing it up should be ashamed of themselves.

And yes, the B49 does have school trippers done by UP. Pics of the XD40 operating on the B49 can be found on FB.

Edited by Rick44

Kingsbridgeviewer382, next time can you let us know what the errors were before you changed it? I wouldn't know what was changed - unless I sift through all of it. I could tell it wasn't right - but just post it up here too before you do the corrections.

Also TJ, I'll correct that in a minute.

Edited by Rick44

Kingsbridgeviewer382, next time can you let us know what the errors were before you changed it? I wouldn't know what was changed - unless I sift through all of it. I could tell it wasn't right - but just post it up here too before you do the corrections.

Also TJ, I'll correct that in a minute.

To sum up the corrections I made earlier:

Added some 5700's to Tuskegee Airmen

1999 D60HF assignments for 126 St & Tuskegee

Nova LFSA assignments for KB, GH, 126 St and CS.

Orion V assignments for The Bronx

Bee-Line Orion V assignments.

Edited by Kingsbridgeviewer382