MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the purpose of having those 5 Orion V CNG's still in service. They don't even run on some days and when they retire nothing is replacing them unless CP is going to get 5 buses from another depot.

It's probably cuz of the split on the Q72 and Q29 that uses CPs C40s

A dumb smart-ass deleted the entire column of Orion V CNG's in CP from the MetroWiki roster... Anyways it's updated as of 11:30pm, and 1300 was added to Tuskegee, as well 3171 to YO.

I wouldn't add it as yet. It still wears 126 decals so it just might be a loaner.

Let me clear this up regarding the Q-53. It will be LGAs line, it WILL be USING CPs buses. The Q-29, 72, and 104 are all staying at LGA.

imo, they should split the Q53 with JFK to take off some of the pressure at LGA. They have too many buses there. The Q53 could be interlined with any of the buses that serves the Rockaways. It makes more sense as a JFK/FR line than LGA.

imo, they should split the Q53 with JFK to take off some of the pressure at LGA. They have too many buses there. The Q53 could be interlined with any of the buses that serves the Rockaways. It makes more sense as a JFK/FR line than LGA.

They can not split the Q53 with JFK because of the different unions.

It would not work because JFK is short. I'm pretty sure LGA and CP are part of the same union so it might be possible for it to be split with CP.