MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 9836 has been having problems for the longest...That bus just needs to go already. I rode it on the Q53 this summer. Bus sounded horrible.

OH THAT 9836! Last time i caught it, it was sure angry as hell! 

Even if CP gets the 53 the Orion V CNG's are done for, in January they're gone, the tanks expire in 2014, they'll give CP something to full in the blank

Call me a foamer but i wish they would send some Orion VII CNG's to CP!!!

5205 is still at JFK. Ran the Q41 (I believe) earlier, spotted it from the Q65.

Saw it as well at Atlantic Avenue bound for 165th.

And to clarify those whole ordeal with the Q53....College Point IS getting the Q53 for one year while reconstruction at LGA goes on. That means the 600s being loaned to LaGuardia will return to College Point for said operation.

Edited by Cait Sith

Why would CP get or have a need to get RTSs? There is no need for them to get any RTSs. If they need more local buses they will get more C40LFs from else where.....

Never say never. These days with MTA Bus, you never know.

Edited by Cait Sith

And to clarify those whole ordeal with the Q53....College Point IS getting the Q53 for one year while reconstruction at LGA goes on. That means the 600s being loaned to LaGuardia will return to College Point for said operation.

Wonder what's this whole reconstruction at LGA about...

Also add 5194 to East New York...working the B15 today.

Already mentioned it a week ago. Got pictures of it

ciboii22 - 2065 or 2165? I don't have 2065 on the Ulmer roster.

Also, 4473 has already been on the JA roster, and the other two 93xx could be loans.

2065.. It's been at UP but it just hasn't seen much service. It was taken back to EC the other week I just forgot to post it.

3743 is based out of Far Rockaway, but today has JFK stickers, idk if its a transfer or not

They borrow from each other, but chances are it belongs to JFK.

Yup basically the Q53 goes to CP bumping the Q64 to BP, BP may get artics soon since their lot is basically done so they won't need extra buses, my theory they'll steal some from JFK with the rest coming from storage, so BP wouldn't need extra buses if this we're to happen they'll use their 40 footers for the Q110,111,112 and Q64 and the Q113 will be half and half, the artics could be used on the Q111 as well

As for CP they would need extra buses, they can't keep on getting buses from SC, so they'll ether get diesel buses are more CNG's

LGA is getting upgraded so they'll need room to get this done

The Q53 and Q64 swap is only for a year like Shane said