SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
look idiot I don't interfere with train movement so that what if will stay a what if that will never happen now shut it.

I NEVER need to mess up movement and I never break the rules. Why should I pay a higher fare when a law breaker can pay a higher fine?

No, because you keep thinking you are infallible, but you never think before you speak. Maybe you should shut it.

What makes you so sure the cop won't fine you if you end up sticking out of the door in a crowded train? Are you going to kick the cop's ass too like you said about the farebeaters? And where did I say anything about letting the person off scott free? It was a simple question. You were the one getting uptight about it.

Then he's gonna sue the (MTA) and rant here that the fine is too high lol.
lol, and note how he doesn't respond to you.
Edited by Grand Concourse

For traveling to Battery Park, would you guys recommend taking the (1) to South Ferry (ignoring the fact that the station is shut down) or the (4)(5) to Bowling Green? I personally would choose taking the (1), so much so that I got really irritated when the characters in this dumb show on Disney that my sister watches, in an episode where all they do is mock the subway, take the (4) instead. Thoughts?

For traveling to Battery Park, would you guys recommend taking the (1) to South Ferry (ignoring the fact that the station is shut down) or the (4)(5) to Bowling Green? I personally would choose taking the (1), so much so that I got really irritated when the characters in this dumb show on Disney that my sister watches, in an episode where all they do is mock the subway, take the (4) instead. Thoughts?

When it comes to this cold, I would take the (4)(5)!

When it comes to this cold, I would take the (4)(5)!

http://capntransit.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-post-how-sending-r-train-to.html

Transit advocates by the name of Capt Transit and Capt Subway has filed a petition to Gov. Cuomo requesting that (R) service be considered in the ongoing proposals laid out to revive the LIRR Rockaway branch to Howard Beach/JFK, utilizing the unused, partially built spur on the QBL in the vincinity of the 63rd Drive/Rego Park Drive station. I discovered this in a recent blog entry on Second Ave Sagas. This involves the (R) being extended to Howard Beach, and restoration of (G) Queens Bvld service to Forest Hills. Check for proposal map in the provided link. No, I did'nt sign the petition.

Thoughts?

They seriously running the (2) and (4) local in Manhattan all day this week? What about the (3) and (5) (they aren't mentioned)?

2.png Trains run local in both directions between 34 St-Penn Station and Chambers St

Beginning 12:01 AM, Tue to Fri, Jan 29 - Feb 1

• Please allow additional travel time.

4.png Trains run local in both directions between 125 St and Grand Central-42 St

Beginning 12:01 AM, Tue to Fri, until Feb 1

• Please allow additional travel time.

http://travel.mtanyct.info/serviceadvisory/routeStatusResult.aspx?tag=ALL&date=2/1/2013&time=&method=getstatus4

http://capntransit.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-post-how-sending-r-train-to.html

Transit advocates by the name of Capt Transit and Capt Subway has filed a petition to Gov. Cuomo requesting that (R) service be considered in the ongoing proposals laid out to revive the LIRR Rockaway branch to Howard Beach/JFK, utilizing the unused, partially built spur on the QBL in the vincinity of the 63rd Drive/Rego Park Drive station. I discovered this in a recent blog entry on Second Ave Sagas. This involves the (R) being extended to Howard Beach, and restoration of (G) Queens Bvld service to Forest Hills. Check for proposal map in the provided link. No, I did'nt sign the petition.

Thoughts?

I've always like Cap'n Transit for his bluntness, and our shared dislike for NIMBYs.