BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely random thought... If the MTA were to purchase the bee line AN460's after they were done with them, do you think MTA would rock the S60's, or trade down to the S50? (P.s I know they would never purchase the AN460 being that there is no previous Neoplan history with the MTA)

If it ever happened for sure they'd keep the DD60. The goal if to get cheap buses to operate with little to no investment, so the MTA wouldn't want to go through the trouble of a swap like that.

In other words, engine swap? Ain't nobody got time for that!

explain goji cause i saw no shuttle buses? cause i only saw the "shuttle buses" being routed to the  :bus_bullet_b1:  :bus_bullet_b3:  :bus_bullet_b4:  :bus_bullet_b6:  :bus_bullet_b64:  :bus_bullet_b68:  when the (N) is cut from CI

N.png No trains between Queensboro Plaza and Ditmars Blvd 

shuttle_bus.png Free shuttle buses provide alternate service 

Late Night, 11:45 PM Mon to 5 AM Tue, Apr 22 - 23 

N.png Service operates between Stillwell Av and Queensboro Plaza

shuttle_bus.png buses make all stops between Queensboro Plaza and Ditmars Blvd

• Transfer between N.png trains and shuttle_bus.png buses at Queensboro Plaza.

Edited by GojiMet86

Words cannot explain how amazing 7057 sounds holy shyt! That is the best sounding 3G in this city...you must hear how it sounds on the outside..then once you get on it on the inside you will go crazy.

Turn it down a notch, man. It's a bus.

Turn it down a notch, man. It's a bus.

LOL.... This is Xcelsiorboii we're talking about... It's not just a bus...  :lol: To phrase one of my "infamous" comments, I was waiting for the X16 one morning and asked if it had come yet.  Someone waiting at the stop thought I was was asking for the S98, and then I said not that bus, the express bus.  <_<  :lol:

Words cannot explain how amazing 7057 sounds holy shyt! That is the best sounding 3G in this city...you must hear how it sounds on the outside..then once you get on it on the inside you will go crazy.

1. It's a bus.

2. It's a 3G for god's sake, it can't be that good...