BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

img%5D

New wrap alert:
Manhattan Division: MQ, MHV, MCH, TU. 

Brooklyn Division: FB, FP, UP, JG. 

So pretty much all of Manhattan Division and all of Brooklyn Division except for Grand Avenue and East New York Depots?

Edited by Snorunts

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Snorunts said:

So pretty much all of Manhattan Division and all of Brooklyn Division except for Grand Avenue and East New York Depots?

For this particular wrap. Correct. 
There are 3 other wraps right now. Those are in Manhattan Division. Express bus division depots including Ulmer Park. 

https://abc7ny.com/5979627/?ex_cid=TA_WABC_FB&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0bZ15vM9G1J5w0YZwa2Qvhk04Zmr1avsvYE5JsGg0sC_InLA8zH1Ad9fE

B25 bus was removed from Saturday evening from a distrubance that took place in Downtown Brooklyn. 

Edited by Calvin

13 hours ago, Calvin said:

What the bus driver did was horrible but from the picture that was shown in the video had the lady actually blocking the exit with the stroller and her leg. To me I think she was asked to collapse the stroller, couldn’t, and was mouthing off at the driver. The driver should’ve just asked someone to give her a seat at the rear, if she was mouthing off she should have gotten kicked off the bus. 

I heard. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND GROSS!!!!!!!

He’s getting fired. 
saw the initial video on Instagram. Very disappointing and disgusting. Unprofessional to say the least. 

Just a typical night on the Q114.

Guy got on #5394 at Baisley, started acting like this the whole way.

I quietly filed a report to MTA between recordings, and made sure the driver was OK before I disembarked at Jamaica-Hillside.

57 minutes ago, MHV9218 said:

Yeah, 1-2 OGs got it, I think exclusively only from Quill. Maybe one or two MCH/MV buses.

I think what he is referring to is are there wraps currently on the OG’s now. As of right now, there’s none on MQ buses, MCH and MV buses. 
The last one I saw was sometime in 2017/2018 if my memory serves me correct.