BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

So i rode

5735- Driver was super fast, and the whine was great

5700- superr loud, and very powerful

4788- like a musical instrument. Had the HVAC off and soundee great!

5314- rode amazing on the Bx12 SBS. Super fast driver.

and 4799- Very crowded, but the driver was whipping around those turns and pulling into stops like a boss.

Bronx has an amazing artic fleet! With badass drivers!

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 3630 just might have a Luminator Horizon sign at the front....

I believe it was a reprogrammed sign. A lot of Orion VII OG's from MTA Bus have that same updated sign.

Not quite, I see the Q112 OGs almost all the time, this was the only one that looks the way it looks now.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 4

I used the Q70 LTD last Tuesday from Woodside to Jackson Heights but via LGA just to see it's ridership.

-I noticed that the Q70 actually doesn't share a stop with the Q53 at Woodside. The Q53 stops on 61 Street right behind Roosevelt Avenue while the Q70 stops beneath the LIRR tracks on Roosevelt Avenue in front of 61 Street.

-Also a funny thing is that I was the only passenger on that Q70 from Woodside which was weird.

-Well the riders did pick up at the 74 Street/Roosevelt Avenue station, but there was a guy who asked if the Q70 goes to Flushing :lol: ! I had to tell him to use the (7) train. I actually had to help out a good handful of Q70 riders since they were confused about where the bus goes to.

-I'll say that it was a nice ride. It uses the expressway and it's definitely much better than that slow ass Q33.

Sigh, why do Q67's have to use RTS's all the time.....

Q67 mostly has Orion 7s. RTS only occasionally appear and even then, there's nothing wrong with them (well except when the bus is crowded). If there's any route that uses RTS buses all the time, it's the Q39. 95% of the time I use the Q39 the bus is an RTS.