BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10174682555_9b7bb596ff_k.jpg

Very nice ride quality on these. It's a tiny bit rough at times, but it's smooth. Takes off on a dime and it's VERY spacious!

if you were 6'2" standing in the rear section of that bus, I don't think you would like the amount of space on that bus.

if you were 6'2" standing in the rear section of that bus, I don't think you would like the amount of space on that bus.

The headroom did seem to be much lower than usual. But at least it's not like the former Designline hybrids we had. I'm short and I still cracked my head on the left sides which was much lower.

I remember when certain NovaBus RTS(s), Orion Vs and other models had sliver wheels. I kinda miss those. They were one of the things I used to tell whether a bus was a 1999 model or not before I started learning the numbers which was recently anyway (Even tho most GMC & TMC RTS(s) didn't have them and they weren't 1999 models) But I even caught a few rare GMC/TMCs with silver wheels. But anyway, why did they stop using them? Was it because they heated up too much in the sun?