BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did they put an artic on the b35 yet or is it going to covert starting in the summer? 

Reason why I’m asking is because I know the Bx6 became artic for the summer pick and JG has two artics but I haven’t seen any videos or pics of them on the route yet. 

30 minutes ago, Train92 said:

Did #23 run today? If it did is it trackable?

I did not see it on tracker today so it either a. doesn't have GPS, b. did not run today or c. it both doesn't have GPS and didn't run

EDIT: just found out it was doing driver training today

Edited by Around the Horn

6 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

I did not see it on tracker today so it either a. doesn't have GPS, b. did not run today or c. it both doesn't have GPS and didn't run

EDIT: just found out it was doing driver training today

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

So one of these new transit buffs got into an argument with me on the s79 saying that it served more stops in Brooklyn then it does in Staten Island... -_-

I would say Name em and shame him plus he is wrong AF

Edited by BreeddekalbL

53 minutes ago, Lawrence St said:

So one of these new transit buffs got into an argument with me on the s79 saying that it served more stops in Brooklyn then it does in Staten Island... -_-

Dudes are not worth your time. Let them figure out how many stops it has in Brooklyn (its a quarter turn in Bk. So it serves more in SI.) if they wanna troll, the easiest way is to take the B37 from 4th Ave & Atlantic to 86th-3rd & take the S79 SBS to ummm let me see... say about New Dorp La. I’ll wait until 8/19/18, when these SIM routes starts popping out of nowhere. 

Ok. Here we go with this: I saw some of the older buses (mainly the 2010+) White & blue scheme buses with WiFi emblems attached. If most of these buses are to be removed from SBS division, shouldn’t they be rewrapped in Cuomo scheme instead of diverting them back to the old white & blues?

8 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Should have tore that person a new one, if you didn't already....

What was this idiot's argument for how few stops it has in SI?

8 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Just ignore those fools

Sometimes you gotta blast one outta the ballpark (as you saw over the weekend w/ Ephraim there)....

7 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

I would say Name em and shame him plus he is wrong AF

Agreed.

7 hours ago, FLX9304 said:

New Buses come to the city

New buses come in wrapped

New buses run in the city

& old, old buses are scrapped!!!

O.....K......

Lol !

7 hours ago, BreeddekalbL said:

I have a random thought, better not place artics on my B38 route cause of the very tight streets north of buschwick ave and double parkers will really screw it up (trust me i know i've lived there and rode down those streets in my car plus rode the b38)

#Artics4Ridgewood :lol:

Edited by B35 via Church