Video: McDonald's Cashier Beats Customers With Metal Rod

Nexis4Jersey

You ever notice that most of these incidents at fast food restaurants be at McDonalds'..... whether it's some type of assault (regarding anyone), or the whole finger snapping, attitudinal, diva complex BS of the black female on display..... Just got through watching this one clip of this sista cursing out some white girl - sure enough, it was inside a mcdonalds.....

Annyywaayy, I saw the news regarding this particular assault on friday... I don't side with either party.... I do believe in vigilante justice, but I also believe that you should pay the piper if you're stupid enough to be FILMED as an employee somewhere of carrying out said vigilante justice....

....but like LRG, I did LMAO through the whole thing !!

o.O I frequent that McDonalds!!!

That's the mcdonalds I stay away from, over there by the basketball courts... the immediate block is always crowded with ballers (during the summer, daytime) or college kids (especially at night; drunk usually).... I sometime walk over to the one near Houston/7th (although they're slow as all hell), or the one nearest me at E. 8th/6th....

There are two McDonalds on FB [well one on Nostrand av] that I either go into or pass by. The one on Nostrand, I will never go into because of how the kids are always there in the area. I dunno if it's because they needed more table space or the families don't want to take their kids there, but that one had a small play place and that is no longer there [several months ago, forgot the month they changed it]. But point stands, that place I flat out avoid.

THe other one near Fillmore is not too bad, but when the kids get out of school, I avoid it as well. THe kids just congregate there like bees to the hive. I feel sorry for the employees that have to put up with that abuse on a daily basis.

Kids these days needs to be beaten for the way they act. Unfortunately the nanny state would call that child abuse.

There are two McDonalds on FB [well one on Nostrand av] that I either go into or pass by. The one on Nostrand, I will never go into because of how the kids are always there in the area. I dunno if it's because they needed more table space or the families don't want to take their kids there, but that one had a small play place and that is no longer there [several months ago, forgot the month they changed it]. But point stands, that place I flat out avoid.

THe other one near Fillmore is not too bad, but when the kids get out of school, I avoid it as well. THe kids just congregate there like bees to the hive. I feel sorry for the employees that have to put up with that abuse on a daily basis.

Kids these days needs to be beaten for the way they act. Unfortunately the nanny state would call that child abuse.

That mcdonalds over there by the junction is the one where some dude got shot at like 2-3 weeks ago.... I never liked that mcdonald's, even long before that happened; I would ALWAYS go to white castle if I was hungry after having came off the Q35 or the B44, or whenever else I'm in the area....

all FOUR mcdonalds around my way (nostrand/church, utica/clarkson, flatbush/snyder, kings hwy/church) I don't go to... each for a different reason... the one on av h/utica after that shootout back in the 90's, I never stepped foot in again (I don't care for that corner anyway; where the B6/B103/BM2 EB stop is at)....

dishonorable mention... the mcdonalds over there across from mermaid bus loop....

That one over by fillmore I never been to, so iono how that one is.....

as far as playplace's, the mcdonalds over there in park slope (on 9th, b/w 4th & 5th) used to have one also..... don't remember the reason they got rid of it though; it had to do w/ a group of kids gettin sick.....

dishonorable mention... the mcdonalds over there across from mermaid bus loop....

That McDonald's just made the neighborhood worse when it was built. It's birth spawned spilled fries, paper bags, and cardboard hamburger containers for tens of blocks all over the sidewalk.

What I find interesting is that at least two McDonald's have closed shop here in the city. (I think two of them on 6th Avenue closed down... One in the village and the other further up by 6th & 14th). I wonder how well McDonald's is doing these days with all of the hype about the crap that they put in their food. I haven't eaten in one in at least 7 years. I had to meet someone and they were hungry so we went there, but I refused to eat anything. The smell in that place of the fake food make me feel grossed out. If I want a burger and fries, I'd rather go to a bar and get the real deal. As for the skinny oversalted fries, they can keep those too. The only thing I really dug as a kid were the hamburgers. The french fries were always blah. Milkshakes were decent, though I remember my father getting me a bad one and being pissed. :mad:

What I find interesting is that at least two McDonald's have closed shop here in the city. (I think two of them on 6th Avenue closed down... One in the village and the other further up by 6th & 14th). I wonder how well McDonald's is doing these days with all of the hype about the crap that they put in their food. I haven't eaten in one in at least 7 years. I had to meet someone and they were hungry so we went there, but I refused to eat anything. The smell in that place of the fake food make me feel grossed out. If I want a burger and fries, I'd rather go to a bar and get the real deal. As for the skinny oversalted fries, they can keep those too. The only thing I really dug as a kid were the hamburgers. The french fries were always blah. Milkshakes were decent, though I remember my father getting me a bad one and being pissed. :mad:

The more of them close down, the better. They are a symbol of many things wrong in the world like crap-paying jobs, environmental irresponsibility, economic imperialism in Africa and South America, unhealthful eating habits, …

Those two deserved the beating. Jumping the counter because the cashier wants to make sure the bill is real is ridiculous. On top of that they smack the guy. Thats assault right there, and we don't know if they had any other intention either. Too bad the cashier lost his job and is now being charged with assault.

That McDonald's just made the neighborhood worse when it was built. It's birth spawned spilled fries, paper bags, and cardboard hamburger containers for tens of blocks all over the sidewalk.

that, and all the bums, crackheads, and other undesirables that hang out over there....

Oh word that's the W4th McDonald's?! Lol wasn't even paying attention, can't believe that went down there. I know that place real well, never though of it as that bad, but I guess you never see that's wrong with the places you know...

I agree with what this random blogger says about the west 4th mcdonalds...

http://supermookinfiends.com/west-4th-st-mcdonalds/

^^ lmao @ homo thugs.... it's true, though....

The more of them close down, the better. They are a symbol of many things wrong in the world like crap-paying jobs, environmental irresponsibility, economic imperialism in Africa and South America, unhealthful eating habits, …

I agree, same can be said of 'Tarbucks'.

=

That mcdonalds over there by the junction is the one where some dude got shot at like 2-3 weeks ago.... I never liked that mcdonald's, even long before that happened; I would ALWAYS go to white castle if I was hungry after having came off the Q35 or the B44, or whenever else I'm in the area....

as far as playplace's, the mcdonalds over there in park slope (on 9th, b/w 4th & 5th) used to have one also..... don't remember the reason they got rid of it though; it had to do w/ a group of kids gettin sick.....

Yep, I stepped foot in that place once during a 'slow day' and the kids were 'running rampant' in there. I'd rather be dropped in a cage with lions than with those thug kids. I'd just go across the street for some DD's and get a couple of doughnuts if I really need a bite, but there's no way [no matter how hungry I am, will I ever enter that McD's]. My circle of hell is having to spend more than 10min with maniac kids in a confined space and putting up with their crap.

Young people just do no know how to conduct themselves these days. B)

You ever notice that most of these incidents at fast food restaurants be at McDonalds'..... whether it's some type of assault (regarding anyone), or the whole finger snapping, attitudinal, diva complex BS of the black female on display..... Just got through watching this one clip of this sista cursing out some white girl - sure enough, it was inside a mcdonalds.....

Annyywaayy, I saw the news regarding this particular assault on friday... I don't side with either party.... I do believe in vigilante justice, but I also believe that you should pay the piper if you're stupid enough to be FILMED as an employee somewhere of carrying out said vigilante justice....

....but like LRG, I did LMAO through the whole thing !!

That's the mcdonalds I stay away from, over there by the basketball courts... the immediate block is always crowded with ballers (during the summer, daytime) or college kids (especially at night; drunk usually).... I sometime walk over to the one near Houston/7th (although they're slow as all hell), or the one nearest me at E. 8th/6th....

I work 3 blocks away from that one> let me tell you all< things like that have become the norm in the west ville. i was there after the cops were there and the ambulances were pulling away. im also half a block away from the dunkin donuts that got ransacked a few months ago. Welcome to the ville!! Ive worked out here 10 years. it gets worse and worse!

I work 3 blocks away from that one> let me tell you all< things like that have become the norm in the west ville. i was there after the cops were there and the ambulances were pulling away. im also half a block away from the dunkin donuts that got ransacked a few months ago. Welcome to the ville!! Ive worked out here 10 years. it gets worse and worse!

I've been over here about 5 years now, I'm a little closer to west st itself.... I've long been sick of this area; it's gettin more & more crowded; you'd think the unemployment rate was eradicated w/ the influx of ppl. heading to/from work around here.... esp. over there around houston; some cars on them (1) trains be emptying OUT, coming from either direction !!

in any event, so that's what happened with that (the dunkin donuts incident).... ever since I got sick off eatin their donuts, I don't go to that DD on christopher anymore.... the one over on hudson/clarkson is much better; doesn't got that "we left these shits out overnight" taste to 'em...... there's another one along varick, just south of houston - it's next to a subway (sandwich place)... they got that same unfresh taste to their donuts also....

I've been over here about 5 years now, I'm a little closer to west st itself.... I've long been sick of this area; it's gettin more & more crowded; you'd think the unemployment rate was eradicated w/ the influx of ppl. heading to/from work around here.... esp. over there around houston; some cars on them (1) trains be emptying OUT, coming from either direction !!

in any event, so that's what happened with that (the dunkin donuts incident).... ever since I got sick off eatin their donuts, I don't go to that DD on christopher anymore.... the one over on hudson/clarkson is much better; doesn't got that "we left these shits out overnight" taste to 'em...... there's another one along varick, just south of houston - it's next to a subway (sandwich place)... they got that same unfresh taste to their donuts also....

I once made the mistake of walking into a Dunkin' Donuts late night... I got a free muffin along with the two donuts I ordered... But those shits had that "left out all day texture"

• 2 weeks later...

The short little gal with the mouth going , actually hit the guy behind the counter first. He then returned the hit. Then the jerk jumped the counter and the guy terminated the encounter as she continued looking to fight. He probably should have stopped swinging the club after 2 or 3 swings and she went down, but once he perfected his smooth swing, he just couldn't help himself.

Yeah The DD there had a bunch of youngins acting a fool there so they were asked to leave. Well, you know how the kids here act! they trashed the place! ever since then NYPD has a mobile comand truck across the street and 2 spotlights. one there, one on hudson. CH7 interviewed most of the block about it and my boss was too but he was only shown on the air saying "absolutly!" LOL

This video is a perfect example of the pent up stress of people who work minimum wage jobs like this who take shit from people on a day-to-day basis. Someone's obviously going to snap once they meet the right person, and lo and behold, it was THIS one!

You speak the truth. I had to deal with that but with people from every corner of the world for 2.5 years smh. Although the languages are different you still have that same attitude all around. Glad I didn't get that far

...Well not with the customers anyway :(:(

It would have been nice if Mick Foley popped up out of the blue and gave the screaming lady the "Manable claw".

I side with the Mcd worker here, I saw a clear photo of him and he certainty doesn't "look" he would be about that life. This situation is a perfect example of why you don't judge a book by its cover.

Archived