Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I hate, the fact that there's idiots who think you shouldn't marry a guy/girl because either your low class and the other person is in the higher class. Who cares about money?? Poor and rich people do get married all the time.

Not scary, just f*cked up and sad. The coward deserves a lifetime in hell for what she did.

As for the cop that got shot in the Bronx, but killed one of the trash: good for him. He's a hero! He could've succumbed to his wound, but found the strength to chase the perps and kill one of them. 2 more are still on the loose, but hopefully they can use the 3rd guy to find a link to the other 2.

Not going to loud events is not an option. ;)

Stol......."acquired" from Wikipedia.

Prevention

Tinnitus and hearing loss can be permanent conditions. If a ringing in the ears is audible following lengthy exposure to a source of loud noise, such as a music concert or an industrial workplace, it means lasting damage may have already occurred.

Prolonged exposure to sound or noise levels as low as 70 dB can result in damage to hearing (see noise health effects). For musicians and DJs, special musicians' earplugs play an important role in preventing tinnitus; they can lower the volume of the music without distorting the sound and can prevent tinnitus from developing in later years. For anyone using loud electrical appliances, such as hair dryers or vacuum cleaners, or who work in noisy environments such as building sites, where earmuffs are impractical, earplugs are also helpful in reducing noise exposure. This is also the case for while riding motorcycles, mopeds etc. While operating lawn mowers, hammer drills, grinders, and similar, earmuffs may be more appropriate for hearing protection.

You know what I hate, the fact that there's idiots who think you shouldn't marry a guy/girl because either your low class and the other person is in the higher class. Who cares about money?? Poor and rich people do get married all the time.

I think people shouldn't marry, period.... But that's neither here nor there....

As far as the post here, All I have to say to that is, You're judged by the company you keep.....