MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

The current batch of buses at FB, are NOT theirs! They are just for training/shuttle service. Depending on how long the shuttle is needed, they will be there. But they are not FB's buses. They haven't even set up the preparations for SBS service on Nostrand either. It'll be a while till an artic runs on a FB route.

They are loaners, but Quill is short 19 LFSs as a result.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LGA so far lost 8881, 9014, 9073, 9265 and now 9308. However LGA gained 8 100s from BP: 139, 141, 144, 145, 149, 156, 157, and 163. Im wondering if any more RTS/Bees will arrive and leave.

<_< This overhaul program is killing me! <_<

or is it just plain moves..... either way....

You think Jamaica getting 96 Novas is weird... Why did I see 3629 on Q113 earlier smh.. That move just made no sense

Someone plz make sense of these MTAB moves

These ex-SCs gotta go somewhere..... it's all I'm saying.

Edited by NovaCSW8030

whats up with LGA? these moves are getting wierder ever since the B100/103 is about to be all CNG

also, is LGA keeping their NGs and gaining more old equipment as BP will be all hybrid?

Im guessing the OG's don't perform as efficiently on LGA's routes, or more of a maintenance issue.

The routes haven't been fully "converted" to handle artics yet - and what I mean is, expanding the length of bus stops to accept two artics instead of one, similar to bus stops on the M14. Basically everything hasn't been analyzed just yet.

Keep waiting lol. We got stops on the Concourse that barely fit one artic.

This one is a little odd....either they are taking out buses from storage or retirement to make up for extra S.I express service or there is something else going on....I just shot MCI 1882 with Castleton decals just 5 minutes ago.

This one I'm going to need a pic of, because I'd have thought that the entire fleet would have been shredded by now.

This one is a little odd....either they are taking out buses from storage or retirement to make up for extra S.I express service or there is something else going on....I just shot MCI 1882 with Castleton decals just 5 minutes ago.

what in the Blue hell, wow shit must be getting serious, i think i know why they are doing this

I knew I wasn't going crazy when I saw 1882 parked at Castleton.

The 5250s back from the dead, the 1800s back from the dead...there's gotta be a shortage going on here to see moves like this?

For Staten Island, that is understandable because as of late, all the Downtown EXP routes got slammed really hard (full load with standees and shit) and buses are literally running everywhere. I just shot a couple of odballs on routes that normally dont see them.