MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be good to see what is supposed to be delivered where...

You know, I have debated whether I should put assignments on the roster or not. I am considering something like that though, when I have the time to work on it.

Also, the Prevosts... what are the assignments?

Would be good to see what is supposed to be delivered where...

You know, I have debated whether I should put assignments on the roster or not. I am considering something like that though, when I have the time to work on it.

Also, the Prevosts... what are the assignments?

I don't think it's necessary to post the assignments on the roster. We already have a thread for that, which includes the prevost assignments.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/29211-mta-bus-operations-fleet-depots/

The LFS assignments were changed. Shold be around the end of the thread.

Alwasys note that anything can change at anytime.

I don't think it's necessary to post the assignments on the roster. We already have a thread for that, which includes the prevost assignments.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/29211-mta-bus-operations-fleet-depots/

The LFS assignments were changed. Shold be around the end of the thread.

Alwasys note that anything can change at anytime.

Well I think it would be helpful to have it on there and have everything in one place for those of us who aren't aware of that page. Quite frankly I didn't know about it and would never look for it. 

I agree with you 100%. The Orions lived a long life but they have to go.

KB is still using them heavily.  They don't have that much space anyway, so they need to start sending them out as the new buses come in.  Aside from them being old, they can't be that environmentally friendly either, so that's yet another reason I'm glad they are going, although not fast enough.

KB is still using them heavily.  They don't have that much space anyway, so they need to start sending them out as the new buses come in.  Aside from them being old, they can't be that environmentally friendly either, so that's yet another reason I'm glad they are going, although not fast enough.

I haven't seen 8363 in service, my assumption is that some buses are being used for training. It's going to take most of the 83xxs to kill off those 6xxxs so it'll be a couple weeks. 

I haven't seen 8363 in service, my assumption is that some buses are being used for training. It's going to take most of the 83xxs to kill off those 6xxxs so it'll be a couple weeks. 

Well I hope to start seeing fewer of those Orions.  In other words, the roster of them at Kingsbridge hasn't decreased at all and they don't have any space to begin with.  They really should claim some more space over there and expand that depot.

Well I hope to start seeing fewer of those Orions. In other words, the roster of them at Kingsbridge hasn't decreased at all and they don't have any space to begin with. They really should claim some more space over there and expand that depot.

The parking annex should have been built with another floor. MHV was constructed with the structural beams going straight up through the roof. This was so another building could possibly be erected on top of it. I wonder if the KB annex was built inn the same way.