MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6900-6901 were sent to Hale while 6902-6903 were sent to Quill earlier this month.

Copy copy KB.

Just noticed that CS is in the process of getting their part of the XD60 order of even buses. They just picked up 5968 from Flatbush in which I believe is a loan.

Will the Flatbush set return back and since they have 5900-5917 will those head to Manhattan (Quill/MCH/TU)?

I've always like calling Mother Clara Hale (MCH) and not OF (146th).

Also weird. 6902 to Quill. I think that's been there for about a few weeks. But I spotted it on the M22-City Hall area.

I know most posters here like using their own abbreviations for depots, but I prefer going by the actual codes.

6115 at GA...... Still no action.......Does that make my post 100% accurate now or naw? As I said when 6115 was assigned to Grand, just because it's assigned doesn't mean anything.... I basically got attacked when it showed up with GA decals... As I said, it won't go into service until all the details are sorted out and complete....

I really hope I don't come off as condescending in some of these rebuttal posts, however after 9 years I'm still confused as to why I have to explain myself repeatedly.....

6115 at GA...... Still no action.......Does that make my post 100% accurate now or naw? As I said when 6115 was assigned to Grand, just because it's assigned doesn't mean anything.... I basically got attacked when it showed up with GA decals... As I said, it won't go into service until all the details are sorted out and complete....

I really hope I don't come off as condescending in some of these rebuttal posts, however after 9 years I'm still confused as to why I have to explain myself repeatedly.....

You supply great info from I have seen for the time I've been on here.... 6115 has been doing daily training from what I have seen.. Almost like getting all of GA BO, BM, etc trained on driving an Arctic...