SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today must be special, as I even spotted a R160 on the (R) ! Truly news worthy!

Monumental!

LOL

Nah I wasn't born back then but just looking at photos alone tell you that things were bad compared to now

.... and youtube videos. Plus the history books. Crime was another problem back then, it was way worse then it is now believe it or not ppl.

Edited by realizm

Forget to mention this:

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to catch that single R32 (J) after RFWing the entire (C) line in both directions. I rode the R32 (J) to 111th, where it got pulled from service due to the midday G.O. I cross over to the southbound platform and waited for it to come. Then I RFW'ed it to Broad right before I left the station and walked over to Wall and took the (3) home.

Edited by RollOverMyHead

And now I am told that I cannot report the incident as a crime because it was not committed (since I intervened and stopped him) as much as I was told this was definitely something leading up to the kids being adbucted or worse and I did the right thing. (He never touched the kids technically indicative of criminal harrassment again because I stopped that man from trying to pry on these kids before it was committed, legalistically) But that man was trying to get these kids to follow him to do the unthinkable, posing as a cop to do it, I knew it. I'm happy I intervened and got the kids to safety from this sexual predator. My god...

Kids be careful this halloween. Do not talk to strangers no matter what the said stranger says!

Posing as a police officer is definitely a crime, and also I believe that could be construed as attempted kidnapping as well. Please please report it.

I wonder what would happen if the  (MTA) cut the  (3)  (4)  (F) &  (N)...

Harlem 148 Street: Closed

(5) train rerouted to New Lots Avenue.

Jerome Line replaced by BX56 and (B)(D) trains.

Hillside Ave Line Served by all (M) trains.

Culver Line served full length by the (G) train.

(Q) extended through Coney Island to 36 Street via Sea Beach

That's the way I did it without creating any new train lines or shuttles.

Edited by P3F

Today must be special, as I even spotted a R160 on the (R) ! Truly news worthy!

Monumental!

The (R) is mostly coonsisted of R160s due to the Montague closure, for someone who doesn't live in NYC, I understand why it would be amazing,

Jesus Christ, these R32's cant hold on any longer if it's even possible.

Hope they leave ASAP, they served us well (very well).

I love the R32s; i hope the live as long as possible hopefully past 2017

Today I rode a R62 (6) train today. Rare sighting

You mean R62A

It's probably yet another glitch in the on-board computers. Either that particular transfer display got stuck from when the train was used for F-line service or the computer itself kept erroneously pulling up the code to display the F transfer at 14 St.

I was on the (R) earlier... Same thing going to Manhattan as well. The transfers were off by one station in Queens, and every station that didn't have a transfer had (1)(2)(3)(F)(L) in the transfer box. Only the updated cars have this... I think the MTA has seen their error by now.

I was on the (R) earlier... Same thing going to Manhattan as well. The transfers were off by one station in Queens, and every station that didn't have a transfer had (1)(2)(3)(F)(L) in the transfer box. Only the updated cars have this... I think the MTA has seen their error by now.

They might of edited the (V) program and forgot to check the transfer point section. They probably just edited without testing it before it go public. Maybe they forgot to click updated on the pc few time to make sure it save.