SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So 10 minutes ago, I was on an (N) with a short, fat, Hispanic-looking dude blasting music with his smartphone. I was too busy on my own phone to notice the noise pollution, but when I was done I situated myself right next to him, and blasted some of my own music in his direction (classical Italian, French pop, and some Korean) using the door window to maximize the sound going in his direction. He didn't stop his own music and this went on until the train terminated at Coney Island.

If I couldn't have my peace and quiet, then he couldn't have his fun and games.

So 10 minutes ago, I was on an (N) with a short, fat, Hispanic-looking dude blasting music with his smartphone. I was too busy on my own phone to notice the noise pollution, but when I was done I situated myself right next to him, and blasted some of my own music in his direction (classical Italian, French pop, and some Korean) using the door window to maximize the sound going in his direction. He didn't stop his own music and this went on until the train terminated at Coney Island.

If I couldn't have my peace and quiet, then he couldn't have his fun and games.

Bruh, you think THATS bad?! Lmao i had worst than you so if you wanna know about it, I will share later.

Just looking at some photos of the Broadway R62A singles, and I started to wonder... what is the story behind these cars? My impression was that when they began linking the R62 and R62A types, they linked all of the (1)'s cars, and discovering that singles still exist was surprising. Why did they keep these cars as singles, when the (1) has absolutely no need for them?

According to older posts from the R188 thread the Broadway singles are 1917-1926?

( 240 street yard ) home of (1).. Yeah (1) line did had R62A 1901 - 1905 , 1911 - 1945 ( for additional service & use for 42 street shuttle (S)... Liviona Yard home (2) , (3) , (4), (5) .. The yard was not big enough to handle R62A singles... Due to R142 & R142A are stored at Liviona Yard in overnight hours..... Rather using R62 from (3).. They can use additional service for R62A singles... They would use 425 cars of R62A for service.. Not big deal having R62A 1841 - 1900 , 1901 - 1905 , 1911 - 1945 & 2156 - 2475.. Not use 1906 - 1908 & 1910 .. Due to R62A 1909 is scrapped were use for work equipment cars.. Remember (1) did had 1901 - 1905 , 1911 - 1945 , 1841 - 1900 , 2156 - 2475...

I actually have to agree, but it's a combination of poor grammar, the gazillion colors and the bold that really has me hallucinating afterwards.

He's probably never dealt with programming code either. (I know I did when I was still attending junior high school.) Just having to write a program forces you into a mentality where even English has to be conforming to the rules of spelling, spacing, and grammar. Wait until he hits high school. There's going to be a required programming course somewhere along the way that will enlighten him on the virtues of properly-formed statements.

( 240 street yard ) home of (1).. Yeah (1) line did had R62A 1901 - 1905 , 1911 - 1945 ( for additional service & use for 42 street shuttle (S)... Liviona Yard home (2) , (3) , (4), (5) .. The yard was not big enough to handle R62A singles... Due to R142 & R142A are stored at Liviona Yard in overnight hours..... Rather using R62 from (3).. They can use additional service for R62A singles... They would use 425 cars of R62A for service.. Not big deal having R62A 1841 - 1900 , 1901 - 1905 , 1911 - 1945 & 2156 - 2475.. Not use 1906 - 1908 & 1910 .. Due to R62A 1909 is scrapped were use for work equipment cars.. Remember (1) did had 1901 - 1905 , 1911 - 1945 , 1841 - 1900 , 2156 - 2475...

NYCTF Rules:

Fonts and Grammar: Post in a manner consistent with the English language. This also means do not use excessive smilies, caps or poorly FoRmAtTeD text. This rule applies site-wide.

Teaching you how to use the bold function was somebody's greatest mistake. I keep getting drawn to the text and then my head just hurts after reading.

I actually have to agree, but it's a combination of poor grammar, the gazillion colors and the bold that really has me hallucinating afterwards. 

He's probably never dealt with programming code either. (I know I did when I was still attending junior high school.) Just having to write a program forces you into a mentality where even English has to be conforming to the rules of spelling, spacing, and grammar. Wait until he hits high school. There's going to be a required programming course somewhere along the way that will enlighten him on the virtues of properly-formed statements.

Trying to pass off pure speculations on assignments as facts also has to stop.

That posting style seems so familiar...

when WF/Walnut have been shut down in 1995 or 1996.

WF never sent 1996 RTS Nova BUS ( WF had #8806 - #8857

in 1995.) to Mother Clara Hale Depot. and Mother Clara Hale Depot cant even

handle 1996 RTS Nova Bus. Mother Clara Hale Depot had only

1990 RTS , 1993 - 1995 orion5 in 1998 that had #6000 series.

#8806 - #8857 have been sent to Kingsbridge Depot.