SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a thought for you. Not only is the (5) not going to be running to Bowling Green any other weekends in 2012, but the (5) won't be running AT ALL on weekends beginning November 3 through the end of the year! The (2) will be running Dyre-Flatbush via West Side, with a shuttle between 241-E180.

Lol, running the (2) the way it was meant to be :)

Trust me, you don't want to be sticking your dick in anyone willing to have sex on the subway......

Leave the safe sex at your home or someone else place you know..

I've never seen couples having sex on the train (except photos), but surely have witness "folks" playings with themselves... Disgusting.. Looks like with lack of enforcement, these things are bond to continue to happen...

Saw a couple having sex on the train the other night. I wanted to join in. Would of been a good three way. Should of asked.

2433304-just_read_super.jpg

Didn't Shortline just post a story about a couple doing it in the bathroom of an Metro-North train?

That seems to be the way these days. Back in the day, women worried about getting pregnant. Now they worry they won't lose it before the end of HS. What has the world come to...

Ok Ok, Im sure Mr. TransitMan was joking or not, but who cares anyways.....

The point is, there are lots of crazy sh9t happening in the system... I remember once A homeless guy taking a sh9t in between the cars on the (1) train a while back -_-... The whole train was stinking like a$$.......... Someone actually crossed in between the cars after the men left, and got poop under his shoes...... Just another NYC Subway Classic...........

Edited by mark1447

The point is, there are lots of crazy sh9t happening in the system... I remember once A homeless guy taking a sh9t in between the cars on the (1) train a while back -_-... The whole train was stinking like a$$.......... Someone actually crossed in between the cars after the men left, and got poop under his shoes...... Just another NYC Subway Classic...........

And Shortline posted a video of some woman peeing right in the damn train. What has the subway come to?

The only bad thing that happened to the subway that was actually cool was the graffiti.

LMAO I seen something like that before...

Me and some people on here was on the (N) heading to Atlantic and this homeless woman went between the cars and dropped a deuce, then came back in like it was nothing. What made it worse was that the HVAC sucked the smell back into the car and the whole entire car smelled like shit.

...her already smelling like piss didn't make it any better.

Wanna bet?

Sounds like some thirst level nonsense right there...

Earlier this evening, my friend and I caught the (R) at 86th Street and we transfered to the (D) at 36th St. It crawled until 25 St, then sped up and then crawled again around Prospect Av since there were workers on the tracks. So the (R) actually beat our (D) to Atlantic-Barclays which was sad.

But It's not the first time I've been on express trains that have actually been passed by locals.

Edited by S78 via Hylan

Car 1666 (with the north facing RFW). My T/O informed me that we had foamers outside his cab who later identified themselves as NYCTFers.

Definetly a foamer for taking a picture of a normal train. (Wasn't me tough)

Alright, which one of you were filming at the head end of my 7 earlier this afternoon?

If the South Motor was 1666, that was me lol. 1651/6 & 1661/6 have a single cab for some reason, so its a good opportunity to get the RFW towards Manhattan. (Im hoping to find that on the express someday)

Those sets wont have the RFW much longer, once the new 21xx and 20xx 5-car sets get their full cabs that should go back.

The other person there was Daniel the Cool, he got on the train at 5th Ave.

Edited by 4P3607