BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

You hypocrite, ROFL!

Hypocrite how??  :huh:

it was weird as hell to see 6348 coming from kp on saturday and 6169 going to kp lol .. then when 6348 was going back tp kp it broke down on rutland and rockaway lol

LOL! Staten Island's hand-me-downs... 6348 I believe came from Yukon and 6169 was out of Castleton.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted like 3 artics on the Q35 in a 20+min time frame. 1013, 1015?, and 1026 (orange led). I was wondering if the june one was it, but wow, didn't really expect 3 all at once (each spaced apart with a 40' bus). Is things that bad over at FR?

theres artics on the Q35? funny cause all I get is old gens and sprinkle of RTS from JFK

Yesterday, I finally rode the B32 from LIC to Willamsburg (got 9431). The driver was hauling ass to Willamsburg. We got there in like 20 minutes. Then, from the corner of my eye, I see 6097 on the B60. I Thought that I could make the transfer in time, but before the B32 pulled into the terminal, the bus pulled off. So, I literally ran to the next bus stop so I could catch the bus. Luckly, I caught it and I rode it home.