New Flyer C40LF Discussion

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up with this order? I noticed no new buses have came in since SC batch was completed.

With that being said, these buses have truely taken over the 103, its rare to see a Hybrid or Orion CNG on the 103 period.

I'm not even sure of what those C40s pushed out of SC lol.

What's up with this order? I noticed no new buses have came in since SC batch was completed.

With that being said, these buses have truely taken over the 103, its rare to see a Hybrid or Orion CNG on the 103 period.

I'm not even sure of what those C40s pushed out of SC lol.

This order is a bit weird.

At least college point's order should of went out, than the rest of the gleason order to knock out the 800's + 900's. Order set to complete in June. Dunno if extra buses will be provided if order finished early, OR looks like this order is fixed set in stone.

488 is at Gleason from a recent report I read on the board. Dunno if that has entered service.

I never noticed any of those camera's in Queens even in the RTS's that came from Brooklyn or Manhattan

And why did the C40LF delivery stop after spring creek's in early March instead of going to JG and CP

Only 203 has the cameras:

NFI_203b.jpg

And delivery is two months ahead of schedule for both CP and JG. (Both should had begun in May) However, buses are being delivered right now to the service center for pre-delivery inspections. Not sure if MTA's drivers will be sent to pick them up.

Only 203 has the cameras:

NFI_203b.jpg

And delivery is two months ahead of schedule for both CP and JG. (Both should had begun in May) However, buses are being delivered right now to the service center for pre-delivery inspections. Not sure if MTA's drivers will be sent to pick them up.

Thanks

As for the Orion CNG's R.I.P for ones that wont see 2013.

Archived