Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MTA Bus

The Atlantic Antic Bus Festival

I definitely will. I will cover the event for the Bronx Journal since it has the old buses (and the Transit Museum is free of charge).

Is there a possibility for QV's 4810 to show up?

4810 is the newest bus, but there is a high chance a SI LFS would be there as the new bus instead. So try your luck!

I should be going. I will be wearing a shirt that doesn't make me look like a transit fan.

+1 on that

I'm going with my girlfriend, not only to enjoy the buses, but the food & entertainment as well.

And to everybody that believes the location is obvious, Atlantic Avenue is a long street that runs from Brooklyn to Queens (and so on). The AA does not span the entire street, it's from the pier to 4th Av/Flatbush Av. For someone that had never went before - that question shouldn't be bashed with obviousness - it should just be answered. Besides, the first time I went, I sure didn't know where it was.

Hmmm....my brother wants to go.

Where is this bus festival?

its on Atlatnic Avenue, use the Jay St station, the buses are parked on the block near the transit museum.

I don't know... It is called the ATLANTIC ANTIC. "facepalm"

the guy just asked a simple question, there's no need to be nasty to him about it. I was there last year and the street fair is very long, and had I not known about it and came in from the other end I wouldn't have known where the buses are.

My brother wen there and he saw the prevost! He loved that most...Too bad I had to study..

LOL He can't put the pics on cause IDK where the wire is...B)