Random Thoughts Thread - Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE)

User

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news about the restoration of the n27 to RF at all times. You beat me to posting the news. 

Can we also please stop posting LIBRU on here. They're not associated with NICE and I'm tired of the constant complaints by them being posted here. A discussion is fine, but complaining all the time isn't. Please try to keep this thread on the topic of NICE, not third-party unions.

I didn't say it on Vistauss's last comment.

Off-topic little, I mention the B/O (forgot his handle name) LIB. At that time during LIB, I wasn't member of LIBRU back then until I came to People's Public Hearing  by TWU Local 252 I think.

I said on his bus, there were English speaking Chinese lady help me translate petition I created to save LIB because Vistauss asked me maybe I could get Chinese people to help.

It's not easy because Chinese people don't want to complaint and they cannot speak English. 

In NCC, students formed their Bus Riders Union and we are joining up with them and Riders Alliance.

Back to NICE Bus, I didn't took n31/32 for so long time on last Saturday the 7th and the Rockaways were still mess and I met with one of lady on 14:20 n32 Hempstead, female passenger who regularly takes n4, NICE took Sunday's n4 trip to Freeport at 7:00am away.

Back to NICE Bus, I think NICE Bus should help promoto to Save St. Joseph Hospital in the Rockaways because I heard from Public Advocates Tish James that unit in the Rockaways are closing.

Great news about the restoration of the n27 to RF at all times. You beat me to posting the news. 

Can we also please stop posting LIBRU on here. They're not associated with NICE and I'm tired of the constant complaints by them being posted here. A discussion is fine, but complaining all the time isn't. Please try to keep this thread on the topic of NICE, not third-party unions.

Perhaps a LIBRU thread should be made, to keep everything in there?

From NICE facebook:

NICE ALERT!: n31/32

Due to equipment failure, the N32 at 07:55am out of Far Rockaway and the 09:00 am N31 out on Hempstead will NOT be running. The 9:00 am n31 out of Hempstead Terminal will be on schedule.

We apologize for this inconvenience and are working hard to rectify the situation.

A few weeks ago I saw a bus in Great Neck that said promotional bus. What does that mean?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It's a standard MTA sign code they never took out, probably the driver put that one up while OOS.

But why was there that code in the first place?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk