Planned Subway Service Changes

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPECIAL G.O's for the next month:

May 20-21: (4) in 2 sections: Woodlawn to 125/125 to Brooklyn Bridge. Trying to get a one seat ride to Brooklyn? Nope! (D) Trains are ending at Chambers.

May 27-29: 96th Street bound (M)...again.

June 3rd-4th: Right after the 100th Anniversary of the (4), Select (4) Trains turn at Burnside and the rest go express to BPB!

Happy weekends soon!

June 3rd-4th: Right after the 100th Anniversary of the (4), Select (4) Trains turn at Burnside and the rest go express to BPB!

Are they sure they want to run this GO that Saturday? Yankee Stadium does have a soccer match at 1pm that day.

I guess they won't run soccer specials for the (4) that day then, since there won't be anywhere to stage them...

Are they sure they want to run this GO that Saturday? Yankee Stadium does have a soccer match at 1pm that day.

I guess they won't run soccer specials for the (4) that day then, since there won't be anywhere to stage them...

Yup it's for Saturday, June 3rd

So (D) goes between Chambers St on the (A) and 205 St. How's that work without delaying (A)(C) since the empty track is north of the station?

http://www.nycsubway.org/perl/caption.pl?/img/trackmap/pm_lower_manhattan.png

The (D) is going express (staying on the same track) after 59 Street, then switching to the (E) Track after Canal Street. It won't delay (A) and (C) Trains as both of them are going local after 59 Street so they can switch over to the (F) after West 4 Street.

The (D) is going express (staying on the same track) after 59 Street, then switching to the (E) Track after Canal Street. It won't delay (A) and (C) Trains as both of them are going local after 59 Street so they can switch over to the (F) after West 4 Street.

I believe the (D) is actually going to the (A)(C) Chambers St station/Platform and not switching to the (E) World Trade Center platform.

The notice I read at Atlantic Ave said Chambers Street, not WTC...

Correct. I was replying to this: