Bus Photos & Videos

Forum to post your New York City Bus and MTA Bus photographs and videos. We prefer original user content and not material taken by another individual. This forum is for posting media only, all other topics should be created in the New York City Bus forum.

7,482 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views

• Images

• What is the current starting salary for training operations?
    • So I went through the hiring process, passed the drug test, passed medical, took my photo. When it was time to hand in my final paperwork, I checked off the felony conviction box filled out the info and handed in my disposition papers. They then told me a manager had to review my paper work and they will get back to me. I called back a month later and they told me they still have to review my paper work and there is no time frame on when they will get back to me. I’ve read others on the forum with the same exact situation. I did my drug test on April 1st and they said it’s only good for 90 days and then I have to start the entire process over. I’ve read other say they never heard back at all months after they were told “a manager has to review your paperwork”. Has anyone gotten pass this situation and was called back in after the review to complete the hiring process.    As far as I understand MTA is an equal opportunity employer and they can’t deny you a job based on your criminal background as long as you fully disclose it. So why is everyone that brings in disposition paper being ghosted and never hearing back ? 
    • Wehn will the new Dispatcher list be establihed?
    • Start the new job if you need the money. the whole process takes 5 or 6 weeks. May 30 - June 30 (includes medical/fingerprint processing, employment applications IDs) each done on a different day within a month span. if you pass the medical, have all IDS AND money order. then they put you in a class in july starts on  sunday training is 7-10 days. if you pass the mta road test then you good to go with your bus driving career. if you decline this offer they may call you again in 6 months. thats all i can remember. good luck

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.