MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Novabus 5000 said:

Anything from 6030 and up is just at random now for the most part.

Copy copy Nova. Thanks a million. Only reason I asked is that 6033 is in Manhattan. I know all the other random buses will return once the (MTA) bus artics come in for LGA.

Is 6031 the last bus to come in from the current delivery? 

30 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Copy copy Nova. Thanks a million. Only reason I asked is that 6033 is in Manhattan. I know all the other random buses will return once the (MTA) bus artics come in for LGA.

Is 6031 the last bus to come in from the current delivery? 

Yes. All XD-60s from 5987-6125 are now in-service/at MTA property.  

12 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Yes. All XD-60s from 5987-6125 are now in-service/at MTA property.  

I’m going through the roster and it seems like the delievery is finished for the XD60s if I’m correct. So that leaves me with the question with what buses are they going to be supplying for the B82 sbs this summer? I know the XD buses from grand are going to be transferred but is12 enough for the route? 

1 minute ago, Brillant93 said:

I’m going through the roster and it seems like the delievery is finished for the XD60s if I’m correct. So that leaves me with the question with what buses are they going to be supplying for the B82 sbs this summer? I know the XD buses from grand are going to be transferred but is12 enough for the route? 

The option delivery would likely start by then, plus it anything it's possible to send the few GH and MQ buses there as well.

8 minutes ago, MTA Bus said:

1020 has been at the service facility for a while now. 1016 had to pass it's in service test before they could accept any others.

Oh okay that makes sense. So I guess when they did a story on the electric buses and the cng artics were mentioned I guess they started to roll out the production buses.