• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine/transmission of the bus doesn't matter to me.

On a side note, thanks for the birthday wish.

Happy Birthday dude!

THANK YOU!!! Finally there is someone who doesn't give two shits about the transmission but actually likes the bus model as a whole!

Did an early morning fantrip earlier this morning..... I gotta say it's quite odd (for me anyway) seeing anything other than an artic on the M14, 23, and 102/103 (Didn't see any 101's).....

Always felt the M5 & the M20 should've been moved over there right after the terminal was constructed..... Should be enough space for them to layover along w/ the M15's.....

There's plenty of room in there

Thats what she said :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, going back to B35's thought about the M5 and M20, there is space to put bus stop signs there. Only reason I think it wasnt done is since the combined ridership from the terminal on all 4 routes will make the space pretty tight with all the buses as well if an emergency happens

BTW, does the M15 SBS just drop off at the 15 local stop if it's unable to go into the loop or what?

But it's only one lane IIRC, meaning layover time would be effected.

Its 2 lanes wide all the way around except at the entrance/exit point.

Thats what she said :lol::lol::lol:

Anyways, going back to B35's thought about the M5 and M20, there is space to put bus stop signs there. Only reason I think it wasnt done is since the combined ridership from the terminal on all 4 routes will make the space pretty tight with all the buses as well if an emergency happens

BTW, does the M15 SBS just drop off at the 15 local stop if it's unable to go into the loop or what?

It seemed to work perfectly when I was there...the M5/M20 was using the drop off point, the M15 local was using the area closest to the front entrance of the ferry building, and the SBS was still in its regular spot.

...but then again when I was there it was after 8 pm

I think i asked this a while back and i forgot to add to it

hudson pier closed cause it was going to fall into the river and did a bus fall into the river or almost did? or was that edgewater?

If I recall correctly it was both of them and they were both shut down as a result. Hudson Pier Depot was the last depot located near the pier for that reason.

so it only happened at edgewater... but my dad was telling me that something happened at hudson pier.. just need a clarification

Only things they found in the river by Hudson Pier when they were cleaning up after we left were the toolboxes of those that upset the "natural order" of things, a station wagon, and a couple of the drive-on floor sweepers that the cleaners use.

so it only happened at edgewater... but my dad was telling me that something happened at hudson pier.. just need a clarification

That was Edgewater Depot, where two buses fell into the water.

Right... I should've clarified that better... Hudson Pier Depot was closed because the pier was simply unstable and dangerous. Edgewater too obviously since buses were falling into the water, so they both closed because of unstable piers, but only Edgewater had buses falling into the water. Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

aight, thanks.

I was more worried about layover space, to tell the truth.... as if to say, would there be enough space to layover the 15 locals, 15 SBS', along w/ the 5 & the 20..... Never really paid any real/special attention to the actual terminal.... Don't think the combined ridership point you raise would be an issue, since M5's & M20's don't really pick up like that @ S. Ferry... It's just folks bombarding 15's.

Still though, thanks.