BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mann those xd40s arent leaving staten island yet...they at least arent going anywhere till 2013...and the LFS wont leave until starting christmas or soo

Maybe, Maybe not. The Xcelsiors are supposed to be coming here to brooklyn i spoke with the union rep myself he said its supposed to be starting this week - the next 2 weeks. They sent 2 7000's over there I don't know the #'s.

Did an early morning fantrip earlier this morning..... I gotta say it's quite odd (for me anyway) seeing anything other than an artic on the M14, 23, and 102/103 (Didn't see any 101's).....

Im down at Whitehall and it looks like they have the M5, M20, and M15 local all terminating in the SBS loop

Always felt the M5 & the M20 should've been moved over there right after the terminal was constructed..... Should be enough space for them to layover along w/ the M15's.....

Maybe, Maybe not. The Xcelsiors are supposed to be coming here to brooklyn i spoke with the union rep myself he said its supposed to be starting this week - the next 2 weeks. They sent 2 7000's over there I don't know the #'s.

Negative, they are all still at QV.

And how do you know? And I said they sent over 2 7000's from Ulmer park don't know the #'s but they left supposedly.

The same way I knew about the 3 new MCIs at QV......Now why would I reveal that? :P

The "two buses" sent to Castleton are still assigned to Ulmer Park.

To rattle your mind even more.

7043, 7044, 7051, 7053, 7057 and 7058 are among the few currently in or at the depot area while others are in service.

Edited by Cait Sith
Typo.

The same way I knew about the 3 new MCIs at QV......Now why would I reveal that? :P

The "two buses" sent to Castleton are still assigned to Ulmer Park.

To rattle your mind even more.

7043, 7044, 7051 and 7053 are among the few currently in or at the depot area.

Yea ok...

OUCH, i think he told YOU LMAO. He pulled out the bus numbers that are not in service. LOL at Caitsith. I figured nothing happened yet, because VintageSoul didn't report the fleet change of BT&Es like he did with the LFS, and XD40s.

Just because he didn't report it, doesn't meant it started to happen already...jeez its like a bunch of you look to him like he's some sort of bus Jesus or some shit like that

Just because he didn't report it, doesn't meant it started to happen already...jeez its like a bunch of you look to him like he's some sort of bus Jesus or some shit like that

since im somewhat new here, VintageSoul, East New York, and Caitsith, are the ones who i see that report important information. so until i get to know everyone, those are the ones to trust when it comes to big moves.

since im somewhat new here, VintageSoul, East New York, and Caitsith, are the ones who i see that report important information. so until i get to know everyone, those are the ones to trust when it comes to big moves.

*not directed at you*

Trevor doesn't update the list every second, so it's as close to 'up to date' at the point he last saved it. That said, his list is still among the best, but give the man a break, he can't change every single detail every day. Just saying.

Edited by Grand Concourse

You don't trust your man MHV?!!

Sh!t man, might as well hang it all up now, not doing it all without the XcelsiorBoii stamp of approval...

trevor doesn't update the list every second, so it's as close to 'up to date' at the point he last saved it. That said, his list is still among the best, but give the man a break, he can't change every single detail every day. Just saying.

what are you talking about? The roster? Aint nobody talking about damm. Why yall attacking me? Im talking about East New York, when he makes his updates in this thread http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/29211-mta-bus-operations-fleet-depots/ and when Caitsith talks about swaps, moves, etc. Or when VintageSoul mentions the renumbering of the D60s, or WHEN he updates the roster, or the changed list of the delivery process. That said, his list is still among the best, but give the man a break, he can't change every single detail every day. Just saying.

That was uncalled for, what you mean give the man a break? Nobody was forcing him to do anything.

You don't trust your man MHV?!!

Sh!t man, might as well hang it all up now, not doing it all without the XcelsiorBoii stamp of approval...

LMAO. That was a good one, lol'd quite hard. Who could ever doubt MHV?! :P

If you're going from the edges of City College to Lexington Av in the area below 110th St, it's actually a little faster to take the M3 than the M101. That's 125th St for ya.

I learned that the hard way. Took almost a half hour to get from Amsterdam to Lex on the M101 I was on....

what are you talking about? The roster? Aint nobody talking about damm. Why yall attacking me? Im talking about East New York, when he makes his updates in this thread http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/29211-mta-bus-operations-fleet-depots/ and when Caitsith talks about swaps, moves, etc. Or when VintageSoul mentions the renumbering of the D60s, or WHEN he updates the roster, or the changed list of the delivery process. That said, his list is still among the best, but give the man a break, he can't change every single detail every day. Just saying.

That was uncalled for, what you mean give the man a break? Nobody was forcing him to do anything.

i wasn't attacking you. You quoted me before I could edit that post. Look back at the post. I was not targeting you.

My point was other posters in the past kept demanding he update the list etc. my comment was about those ppl. Relax.

Edited by Grand Concourse

OUCH, i think he told YOU LMAO. He pulled out the bus numbers that are not in service. LOL at Caitsith. I figured nothing happened yet, because VintageSoul didn't report the fleet change of BT&Es like he did with the LFS, and XD40s.

He has a contact, I won't argue with him but I see things happen for myself.

I see where your coming from

Caitsith has a contact thats how he knows, I myself have contacts too but I actually go and see shit for myself. I spoke to the GS, Union rep at Ulmer Park and that's what they told me & i take them for their word.