BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok im confused with this thread...

600 clean diesel, and 90 test bus 40ft contract award (pending)

ok 600 clean diesel...ok is this between Nova and New Flyer and once upon a time Orion? AKA BT&E

and MTA evaluates which bus does the greatest which is now between Nova & New Flyer right?

ok now...90 test bus 40ft contract award...

is this what ENY was talking about with the manufacture will be a big surprise?

or is the 600 clean diesel for this "surprise manufacture" and the whole point of BT&E just goes down the drain?

Found it! thanks to this guy who uploaded it just this morning

New Flyer XD40 with ZF 6AP1400B transmission, doesnt sound like LBSS, sounds like a MTA Orion VII 3G

This one sounds good, i wouldn't mind these in our fleet. But the ZF transmissions are 600,00$ just about, they're german transmissions. The Allison's are way cheaper than this, thiis transmission is sounding off though. Edited by ciboii22

This one sounds good, i wouldn't mind these in our fleet. But the ZF transmissions are 600,00$ just about, they're german transmissions. The Allison's are way cheaper than this, thiis transmission is sounding off though.

That's crazy allisons are cheaper...it would of been nice if those 3Gs got allisons...might of changed my opinion on them...

These do sound powerful too those

B39 scheduled every half hour during the rush hour basically = literally waiting for the B39 ~ every 45 minutes....

I agree with whoever said you may as well let the route remain discontinued.....

SMH. That's all I gotta say.

Rush Hours will NOT be good unless there's trouble at Chambers.

The hours between 5-8 is your most traffic on the Willy B. This will NOT work.

Lastly, B39 back at Grand.. (very interesting)

Yeahh the flashing blue lights on the S79 NGs are over....saw three NGs today without the lights flashing...gonna miss those...it put some swagg into the NGs

Also

Seems like their wrapping the 427x

4019, 4245-4270 were the ones wrapped...

now they got 4271, 4273. 4275 wrapped...hmmm

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

If there's an member here on the site, Who drove Ulmer Park's #5079 on the B6 tonight..... at Rockaway Pkwy. You probably know the story. Too much detail here, but it made my night. But it had do with a white bus driver, a hispanic husband and (of course) my mother.

If there's an member here on the site, Who drove Ulmer Park's #5079 on the B6 tonight..... at Rockaway Pkwy. You probably know the story. Too much detail here, but it made my night. But it had do with a white bus driver, a hispanic husband and (of course) my mother.

PM mee ohh my god i need to hear this! :lol:

Now this sounds interesting..