MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

13 hours ago, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

I think 7484 is still at the JFK facility, I'm not sure if assignments are out yet for the XD40s

2 hours ago, Calvin said:

Ok thanks...... ^

1 hour ago, Future ENY OP said:

I don't think this is accurate. I'll wait on the main sources on this one. 

Its at the Northeastern Satellite Facility in the Jamaica Neighborhood of Queens. That's what I meant by JFK, since that facility is in JFK and it's also been referenced to as JFK many times on this site.

NYMTA_NFI_7484.jpg

Photo by Trevor Logan Jr.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Dannny said:

5134 MQ to FB. Spotted on the B44 on 12/28. 

14 hours ago, T J Trainman said:

Negative on 5134 at FLA. it’s currently at JAM from MJQ. 

My apologies, I was mistaken. My friend spotted 5139 on the B44 yesterday, NOT 5134. 5139 was already at FB. 5134 went to Jam from Quill, as mentioned above. 

1 hour ago, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

Its at the Northeastern Satellite Facility in the Jamaica Neighborhood of Queens. That's what I meant by JFK, since that facility is in JFK and it's also been referenced to as JFK many times on this site.

NYMTA_NFI_7484.jpg

Photo by Trevor Logan Jr.

I was quoting an different (sarastic) post sir. I definitely know about 7484 being at the satellite facility as I work in the immediate area so I do get to see when some of the newer buses pull in. 

The post in question has since been deleted and I believe that person may not be able to post again. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

7 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

I was quoting an different (sarastic) post sir. I definitely know about 7484 being at the satellite facility as I work in the immediate area so I do get to see when some of the newer buses pull in. 

The post in question has since been deleted and I believe that person may not be able to post again. 

Oh whoops, I for some reason can't see that "sarcastic" post, so I thought you and Calvin were referring to my earlier post. Carry on.

36 minutes ago, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

Oh whoops, I for some reason can't see that "sarcastic" post, so I thought you and Calvin were referring to my earlier post. Carry on.

You are excellent with me. No worries on this end.  The only thing I could only say to that is the REAL line up should come out soon to where the buses are headed. 

7 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Yes, that post is gone after a few minutes which was unaware of. 

9 hours ago, LegoBrickBreaker101 said:

Thanks. But, that sarcasm was for someone that posted an essay of the future 7484 assignments but, it's gone from what I've seen now. 

Queens seems to be mostly the same, except there are fewer 1996 RTS out (3) and no C40LF loaners, at least last I checked.

Small difference in Brooklyn is that the M Shuttle is using arctics this time around (IIRC they used 40 fters last snow?)

Manhattan's M14A,14D23,34,34A,60 are all still using arctics. M86 SBS is using 40 footers this time instead of the arctics it had last snow. M15/SBS,79,86,101,102,13 all have 40 footers and each route except for both 15s has or had RTS at some point today.

Also earlier 5165 did the Bx2. I assume that one's back at Jamaica now.

Listen, if folks are gonna post pointless one worded responses that are NOT MOVES, or responses that are like "oh I have news but I'm not gonna post it because of how im feeling or this or that or the other", don't post at all. If y'all are gonna post that nonsense, I'm gonna end up revoking posting privileges. It's practically spam and a waste of thread space.

As for the Wedderburn account with his ridiculous assignments and such, his posting privileges has been revoked and posts have been hidden. Some of y'all will end up following him if you keep up the crap!

Edited by Cait Sith

On 12/29/2017 at 4:53 PM, Future ENY OP said:

So that’s where 5370 is at, no wonder Jfk is left to running shorties on the q10