MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:26 PM, Just New York said:

Say goodbye buy to those 63xx & 64xx

To clarify, the Nova LFS buses are going to replace the first of the hybrids. They will later be replaced by hybrid and electric buses in the future.

I would also like to remind you that if you want to have any discussion about the fleet, depots, and/or details, please do so in the Fleet & Depots thread. 

22 hours ago, Just New York said:

Relax y’all to hype to have info that means the next process is close. This is a hobby not your job you do to much as if your the only ones who get info or know what happen. 

This many be a hobby for all of us, but for some of us this is actually our job. The top contributors are either transit personnel or transit consultants like myself. I am the one who fed everyone this information because I know what is happening. They were simply telling you that it was only 10 buses on the first hybrid order. 

I greatly appreciate when NYCTF members/users actually take initiative and engage in conversation as well. This way, some of the rest of us can do our jobs. 

22 hours ago, Just New York said:

Bro most people in here can read y’all so sensitive when you get called out. Stop jumping so fast to tell people what right or wrong this is a hobby learned to be humble.

So if people in here can read you should have already known that the first of the OG's weren't going anywhere other than MTA Bus at the moment.......... 🤔🙄Pot calling the kettle black a bit? You are the one who got all sensitive when addressed. So I'm a bit confused... Where was your humility?

17 hours ago, Just New York said:

I don’t do this forum tough thing I’m not part of the new generation. Just watch your mouth towards me and we are good. I’m not a foamer I’m very aware of everything on this board.

First off, you sir need to calm down and relax a bit. You are the one who actually came in here all "hype" as you say. For a new member that's not really a good look because they were only trying to fill you in on what is going on. Many of us here are quite aggressive with our language, and if that's too much for you, this may not be the forum for you.

So before you tell someone to watch your mouth, please check yours first. Im arguably one of the most aggressive people here, so if I noticed that about you, it's something you may want to take a look at. This isn't an attack on you, but I am letting you know how things work here.

I am The Senior Moderator and Community Manager of this forum as a whole. I am also not part of the new generation either, so please watch YOUR mouth, and practice what you preach and we will all get along just fine. Even if and when we don't agree. That's what humble is my guy. Feel free to DM me if you would like to continue this discussion.

Furthermore, this discussion does not belong here as I said and will be moved as soon as I get the chance.

Carry on. 

Edited by East New York

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, T J Trainman said:

Most likely. 6123 MJQ to GA. 

It’s been there for 18 days bro, lol

19 hours ago, FLX9304 said:

Did those newly arrivals came in with the NYCB on them, just like the 1040s at WF?

Yes. I have been advocating for all the buses, both Transit and Bus Company to carry (MTA) New York City Bus titles.

I think it goes well with the future branding and the guys over here in Brooklyn at ENY think they look better as well. Looks like we started a trend lol. Yet again.   

Edited by East New York

19 hours ago, East New York said:

It’s been there for 18 days bro, lol

Yes. I have been advocating for all the buses, both Transit and Bus Company to carry (MTA) New York City Bus titles.

I think it goes well with the future branding and the guys over here in Brooklyn at ENY think they look better as well. Looks like we started a trend lol. Yet again.   

Will the current Buses delivered in the new scheme get them in their repaints?

Edited by East New York

17 hours ago, Just New York said:

No need we can chat here had nothing to do with you I’ve seen your activity here. Still does not change the fact the forum is very sensitive when called out a lot of assumption.

🤣🤣 now your using bro that’s not your energy your more foamer/employee I leave you be like the rest.

You have been officially warned. You are not continuously violating the first rule of this forum. No we are going to chat here, because this not a general public discussion. First off, I always use/say bro. You don't know my energy, but you are about to get a crash course right now. 

And as a matter of fact. New policy starting right now. You have 1 warning to remain on topic and will then be removed from there on. I see I have to go back to being the old East New York I was when I started here 10 years ago. That 25 year old didn't have a filter and would suspend any account without warning for violation of any rules and policies. I want everyone to take a moment.

If you want to comment of fleet and depot moves MOVE IT TO A NEW THREAD OR POST IN FLEET & DEPOTS. 

In addition, I'm going to review every NYCTF user account effective immediately. If anyone has been previously banned and created a new account I will know, and they be suspended indefinitely with no questions asked. If anyone has an associated account (meaning you and your friend signed up for an NYCTF account from the same computer or network) it will be subject for suspension as well.   

Again, everyone needs to be familiar with the rules, regulations and policies of both NYCTF as well as The Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Effective (immediately) 3pm, Friday September 21st I will be going back to my old ways of automatic suspensions for any rule violations, or posting of material or discussion that violates and MTA rule or policy as well.

If your account is suspended, you may or may not be notified. If you cannot sign in, your entire account has been suspended. If you cannot post, that means your privileges have been suspended.

Welcome to NYCTF 4.2 The buck stops here.

https://www.nyctransitforums.com/guidelines/ 

Edited by East New York

1 hour ago, East New York said:

You have been officially warned. You are not continuously violating the first rule of this forum. No we are going to chat here, because this not a general public discussion. First off, I always use/say bro. You don't know my energy, but you are about to get a crash course right now. 

And as a matter of fact. New policy starting right now. You have 1 warning to remain on topic and will then be removed from there on. I see I have to go back to being the old East New York I was when I started here 10 years ago. That 25 year old didn't have a filter and would suspend any account without warning for violation of any rules and policies. I want everyone to take a moment.

If you want to comment of fleet and depot moves MOVE IT TO A NEW THREAD OR POST IN FLEET & DEPOTS. 

In addition, I'm going to review every NYCTF user account effective immediately. If anyone has been previously banned and created a new account I will know, and they be suspended indefinitely with no questions asked. If anyone has an associated account (meaning you and your friend signed up for an NYCTF account from the same computer or network) it will be subject for suspension as well.   

Again, everyone needs to be familiar with the rules, regulations and policies of both NYCTF as well as The Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Effective (immediately) 3pm, Friday September 21st I will be going back to my old ways of automatic suspensions for any rule violations, or posting of material or discussion that violates and MTA rule or policy as well.

If your account is suspended, you may or may not be notified. If you cannot sign in, your entire account has been suspended. If you cannot post, that means your privileges have been suspended.

I agree. Everybody uses it, even drivers. Sometimes it’s who you talk to that can become too sensitive over what words can be used. You make the rules, bro. 

1 hour ago, East New York said:

I completely agree, just because you have an account in the Forums, doesn't give you the right to fight or want to be on top of someone else. We are all human beings at the end of the day despite our differences, and we are here to express our concerns, learn new things, socialize with other people on a platform that is specifically for users interested in Transit. I feel that we should all respect each other regardless of our differences.

Again, all the assignments have been changed. The only thing confirmed is the new totals being allotted to which depots.  Now I am just waiting on @The Real to confirm the new ones. 

I also have a few other updates that I will post once I have consulted with him, and my other sources about moves, transfers, pending deliveries, the accelerated LFS delivery. He will post the actual assignments when then are available. 

24 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

Sheesh, after seeing 7508 and 7510 on the Downtown lines. As of late these newer XD40's are not appearing Downtown..

Some 752x buses are in NYC. 7522 has made the trip. Fresh Pond is next.

Just like the B7(my home route) , some FP routes need a chance for these recent buses to be ridden on

I see Fp operator's  like the new 2018 XD40s plus alot of them be hauling on the routes with them especially  my B20 which is my home route man when I seen 7508 the operator  took off and was near the last block close to the B15 I was just mind blown and they are taking care of them XD40s I just wish FP could get more orders of them they need more new buses to push out those old gens and I'm still surprised  5204-5206 didnt leave yet also 5205 has not been used for the last months sinse it came there 5204 is rarely  used either as 5206 is the most used and is always on the Q58 and B38 the most.

Edited by Ultimategamer12c

5 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

I see Fp operator's  like the new 2018 XD40s plus alot of them be hauling on the routes with them especially  my B20 which is my home route man when I seen 7508 the operator  took off and was near the last block close to the B15 I was just mind blown and they are taking care of them XD40s I just wish FP could get more orders of them they need more new buses to push out those old gens and I'm still surprised  5204-5206 didnt leave yet also 5205 has not been used for the last months sinse it came there 5204 is rarely  used either as 5206 is the most used and is always on the Q58 and B38 the most.

The did get a couple of old gens from ENY a week before I came around. I saw 6591 and 6606 on the 26/52 respectively on Wednesday when I was here for a week. From I see, I like the XDs on the 52 because the word GATES is huge. I did not see any RTS buses on both Pond & the Grandmaster

15 minutes ago, King Transit said:

Just like the B7(my home route) , some FP routes need a chance for these recent buses to be ridden on

8 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

5 minutes ago, FLX9304 said:

The did get a couple of old gens from ENY a week before I came around. I saw 6591 and 6606 on the 26/52 respectively on Wednesday when I was here for a week. From I see, I like the XDs on the 52 because the word GATES is huge. I did not see any RTS buses on both Pond & the Grandmaster

If you all want to make general comments on the fleet, please do so in the Fleet & Depots thread. This thread is reserved solely for moves and transfers. Not discussion about them. 

This is how moves or other important transfer information get buried and we all miss things that were already mentioned.

Ultimategamer's got a point though. 5205 is in the system as an FP bus but hasn't run since May, and 5204 has been out about a week and a half too. Anybody confirm what the story is on those? If there's a maintenance issue, you'd think the buses would be at a CMF or such. Local storage? 

6373 is a goner from Manhattanville, I believe. [6374 of course out as well for some time now.]

Edited by MHV9218

1 hour ago, MHV9218 said:

Ultimategamer's got a point though. 5205 is in the system as an FP bus but hasn't run since May, and 5204 has been out about a week and a half too. Anybody confirm what the story is on those? If there's a maintenance issue, you'd think the buses would be at a CMF or such. Local storage? 

Could be that answer (storage). Few days ago, I saw those two parked by the Fresh Pond train station like before with the 9300-9600 RTS units