• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Via Garibaldi 8

• XcelsiorBoii4888

• Cait Sith

• BM5 via Woodhaven

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you will.  I'm almost certain that I saw you or someone from this site taking pics at 5th and 42nd twice in the afternoon.  :lol:  

Today? I haven't been in Manhattan since last week or so (and I generally don't go into Manhattan on Sundays).

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

I still have yet to go and grab pics of these buses. The issue for me is mainly time, but I'll get my shots eventually.

Luckily I didn't have much trouble getting on on the Q10 last Friday so you won't have to wait to long unless you are trying to get a pic on the Q111/113/114

Today? I haven't been in Manhattan since last week or so (and I generally don't go into Manhattan on Sundays).

No, this was a week or two ago around 14:30-15:00 on a weekday. Saw the same guy twice with a big camera looking for something (I assumed buses). I was out for a walk for an espresso and noticed how focused the guy was. Looked Latino. I said to myself this guy must be from NYCT and chuckled to myself. Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

No, this was a week or two ago around 14:30-15:00 on a weekday. Saw the same guy twice with a big camera looking for something (I assumed buses). I was out for a walk for an espresso and noticed how focused the guy was. Looked Latino. I said to myself this guy must be from NYCT and chuckled to myself.

It wasn't me then. I don't have a DSLR or any sort of big camera.

Luckily I didn't have much trouble getting on on the Q10 last Friday so you won't have to wait to long unless you are trying to get a pic on the Q111/113/114

See, I was at work (unexpectedly) on Saturday and thinking about getting some shots, but there weren't any artics on the Brewer routes, and there isn't a direct route from the northeastern part of Fresh Meadows to Kew Gardens unless I walk to Union Turnpike. I was kinda tired anyway, so I just went home

See, I was at work (unexpectedly) on Saturday and thinking about getting some shots, but there weren't any artics on the Brewer routes, and there isn't a direct route from the northeastern part of Fresh Meadows to Kew Gardens unless I walk to Union Turnpike. I was kinda tired anyway, so I just went home

The guy wears glasses and is medium height. Not short, but not tall either, but clearly takes pics of buses.

BP has too little artics to run them on weekends for now. Maybe when the loans at JFK go to BP, that's when weekend service will start. Edited by MysteriousBtrain

The guy wears glasses and is medium height. Not short, but not tall either, but clearly takes pics of buses.

I'm usually not out of my shift until 2:30 PM-3:00 PM on weekdays. Unless I can teleport to Midtown (lol), I would not be able to make in such times. I may know some people who may fit that description, but I honestly don't know who you saw, because, well, I'm not you.

BP has too little artics to run them on weekends for now. Maybe when the loans at JFK go to BP, that's when weekend service will start.

Well, I don't see the problem with running them, as it is better than having to stand on a crowded bus (those buses do get crowded during the weekend too for sure).

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

Only been there for a couple of days and the days and the XD60s are already getting dirtied up a little bit. A sandwich left on 5394 on the Q113 today.

I hate when some people do that. They act like it's "ok" to do it. I'm pretty sure no one likes it when one of his or her friends leaves trash in his or her brand new car.

Thats the problem with the Nova LFSA buses

It's any public transport vehicle that everyone uses, who are too lazy to wait for their stop to recycle the garbage. It's typical, to say the least.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Only been there for a couple of days and the days and the XD60s are already getting dirtied up a little bit. A sandwich left on 5394 on the Q113 today.

New buses are not going to change the people that ride them