BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smh..tearing up the Xcelsiors.

Wrong, it was a basically a test to see how they'd fare through the underpass, there was no actual damage to the bus, just a few scrapes.

<_< I need it on a friday! Ughh please let them have it on the B1 friday. Or the B36...

Cant wait for bustime...

Cant wait for school to end...

Keep it in your pants, junior.

Edited by Cait Sith

Wrong, it was a basically a test to see how they'd fare through the underpass, there was no actual damage to the bus, just a few scrapes.

Keep it in your pants, junior.

Why do you always say this? 

If its what i think...you buggin...me liking Xcelsiors is like Adam Richman with his food...

just something you love and cant stop liking...doesnt mean we... you know... :P

If its what i think...you buggin...me liking Xcelsiors is like Adam Richman with his food...

Easy there, young one. No one is saying you can't like Xcelsiors. It just gets annoying when you constantly remind us of how great and awesome you feel they are.

dont mean to cause trouble but they tell the bus drivers to do when the wheelchair customer causes trouble like this? Acting like they know it all feeling the bus driver is oppressing them etc.

Call console then the police...

dont mean to cause trouble but they tell the bus drivers to do when the wheelchair customer causes trouble like this? Acting like they know it all feeling the bus driver is oppressing them etc.

so I guess she doesn't know that the manual operation of the wheelchair lift is only for emergency purposes and not for in service buses. Besides, only CRS and some road control personnel are trained to use the manual operation. They are probably right for brushing off most of her complaints.

In Yo Face "Literally" This pic was taken last Saturday, bus is on the B36 right now at Avenue Z & Ocean Avenue.

DSC09619_zpscd5c1b1c.jpg

Edited by ciboii22

Saw a guy at the Howard Beach parking lot taking a few pics of the shuttle buses around 4pm today, dunno if it is anyone from here. Just wondering.

There were at least 4 O5 cngs, but I didn't stick around long enough to wait for them to come as I took advantage of the open gate to take a ride on the airtrain. By the time I finished the whole AT system, I took a 124x SBS wrapped bus to Far Rock.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Saw a guy at the Howard Beach parking lot taking a few pics of the shuttle buses around 4pm today, dunno if it is anyone from here. Just wondering.

There were at least 4 O5 cngs, but I didn't stick around long enough to wait for them to come as I took advantage of the open gate to take a ride on the airtrain. By the time I finished the whole AT system, I took a 124x SBS wrapped bus to Far Rock.

That was me.