BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

You chill out. And i wasnt feening for the number. That FP kept on asking why i wanted to know. I just want to know damm can i ask a question. S78 you always trying to correct me damm hopp off

No one was trying to correct you. I simply said there's no need to go crazy over a bus number. It's bad enough when you are like that over the XD40s, I barely say anything.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as you can see i calmed down with the XD40s its been about 2-3 months since i last mentioned one.

That is true. Well, in other news, yesterday I got on a St. George bound S51 that went through School Rd even though the sign said "via Fort Wasdworth". The B/O probably put up the wrong sign by mistake, but it was partially correct.

You chill out. And i wasnt feening for the number. That FP kept on asking why i wanted to know. I just want to know damm can i ask a question. S78 you always trying to correct me damm hopp off

If you going that hard to know which bus it is that's bring fixed, then obviously you feening

Edited by Fresh Pond

Does it matter...

Yes it does, and i didnt ask you so why do you care?

Wtf cause i want to know. Damm

Dude, chill out. It's a bus. The whole world isn't going to end just because you don't know what the bus number is.

Im sorry, im sorry I just had to!!! lmao

meme_zpsd5f5bf91.jpg

I wasnt going that hard in the first place...he posted a photo, all i asked was what was the number...you should of just stayed out of it and mind your own business.

#1. Yes.... you were.

#2. It shouldn't have to matter from Jump Street anyways.

#3. As long as you keeping bring this shit up..... you're not gonna live it down, sonny.

#4. You need to let it go and leave it be before you really look stupid, bro.

#5. You realize that nobody else really gives a f**k about the number but YOU!!!

Oh and Finally, If you PM about this shit, you will hear it from me, brotha! Not in the mood!!!!

You know, I have to ask how did a simple post from 4888 lead to a near flame war.

And this number is?

I don't see anything wrong with what he asked, yet members, which I won't name actually antagonized him over this.

We all know that 4888 has held some strong interests in regard to the original BTE fleet, the XD40's in particular, which I'm sure at one time or another we've had some fun with that, myself included. In particular I've in the past said some things that I had regret and settled our dispute via PM.

With that said, I don't see a reason to antagonize and attack him for asking a simple question, even is the motive was based off of his previous actions.

Can't do that in a public forum :P

Replace with 4888 said with respect and I'm in full agreement.

It was either 3837 or 3874, I can't remember

Thanks for answering the simple question.

I didn't know (not do I really give a flying f**k) that you're 16

lol !!! NO!! Stop!! My stomach hurts.

Ohh whatever, yall just try to get on me cause im 16 but idgaf. Just makes yall look bad in the end

Dude, it's not about the age. Everyone or anyone can get bashed on around here.. But honestly it was just a bus #, you aint gonna see it as is now so it really didn't matter. Not taking anyones sides but its just a #, its out of service and is being fixed it will return when the "OK" is said.

I'm starting to see articulated buses on the Q10 route. I'm sure those buses be a nightmare on those hills around Kew Gardens, especially on snowy and icy days.

I wanna ride the Q10 just to ride the New Flyer D60's for the first time. I hope I don't get a crappy bus. I wish CP wasn't CNG. The Q25 can sure use them.