BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should've known. With the other seats there is at least space provided with that excess space in the ahead seat. These are just flat.

Yeah flat and a little bit longer than the other ones. I don't think these new ones would work out though.

I would hope they learn what's up and switch them out.

Eventually they will, this one is a trail. If they like it then all of them will get the treatment. I don't really care because I ride in the very front seat on the right side of the bus behind the door or I ride in the back of the bus. Sucks for people who sit in them seats in between the back & front doors.

Eventually they will, this one is a trail. If they like it then all of them will get the treatment. I don't really care because I ride in the very front seat on the right side of the bus behind the door or I ride in the back of the bus. Sucks for people who sit in them seats in between the back & front doors.

I thought you said the whole bus had these seats

Yes it does... But I sit in the front seat behind the door on the right side of the bus or in the back so it would suck for those who sit in those seats shown in the picture because it'll be tight.

As on most buses with any model seats, the aisle facing seats and wheelchair areas seats will always be the most accommodation, especially for taller guys like you and I.

Yes it does... But I sit in the front seat behind the door on the right side of the bus or in the back so it would suck for those who sit in those seats shown in the picture because it'll be tight.

Yeah, plenty of room in that wheelchair row. My favorite seat area on the Xcelsiors for sure.

Yoo i heard 4865 takeoff from the outside just now on the B1

Thats one loud ass Xcelsior got damnn

That sounded so powerful. Never knew they were that loud without the LBSS

Sure it isn't the HVAC on? For the most part I find them quiet. The only other explanation could be that the operator floored it out of there, but I doubt that.

Sure it isn't the HVAC on? For the most part I find them quiet. The only other explanation could be that the operator floored it out of there, but I doubt that.

He floored it...to bad i was walking.

And i think it its because of no LBSS because those other XD40s are quiet but this Xcelsior sounded like a ZF RTS

He floored it...to bad i was walking.

And i think it its because of no LBSS because those other XD40s are quiet but this Xcelsior sounded like a ZF RTS

That's the HVAC for ya, it'll make buses sound louder from the outside.

It does. I noticed it on the new C40LFs.

It does. I noticed it on the new C40LFs. That goes for every bus.

I didn't realize until today that the Q69 was being detoured along 21st Avenue, the way of the dead QM22, from Wednesday until the end of today.

That's another bus that needs to be restored... Astoria needs to make more noise for that line as it carried well considering how few trips it had.