SIM26
SIM31
Trippers on the SIM1, SIM5, SIM7 & SIM10

Castleton:

SIM3
SIM22
SIM35
Trippers on the SIM34.

So the SIM5x, SIM6x and SIM7 don't have a Depot except for trippers?

Edited by Lil 57

20 minutes ago, Lil 57 said:

So the SIM7 doesn't have a Depot except for trippers?

The 7 doesn't have a depot where there are any "straight runs", which is what I used to differentiate between a depot having that route and just have trippers on it. That or I just outright missed it looking at the schedules. If there aren't any straight runs, then next scenario is that YU/CH will split the route.

9 minutes ago, S78 via Hylan said:

You have the SIM35 listed at CA and MA. I assumed it’ll be the same as the current X14? (Based out of the former with trippers from the latter)

Yes, it's going to be exactly like that.

8 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

The 7 doesn't have a depot where there are any "straight runs", which is what I used to differentiate between a depot having that route and just have trippers on it. That or I just outright missed it looking at the schedules. If there aren't any straight runs, then next scenario is that YU/CH will split the route.

Where did you find the schedules?

5 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

So preliminary depot assignments for Staten Island's express bus realignment:

Meredith:
SIM4x
SIM15
SIM30
SIM32
SIM33
SIM34
SIM35
Trippers on the SIM3

Yukon:

SIM1
SIM5
SIM6
SIM10
Trippers on the SIM5x, SIM6x & SIM7

Charleston:

SIM2
SIM4
SIM8
SIM8x
SIM25
SIM26
SIM31

Castleton:

SIM3
SIM22
SIM35
Trippers on the SIM34.

i have a question... would you be able to provide approximately how many runs are on each of the new express lines? the reason I ask is because it would seem to some that yukon & Castleton may have lost some work, but staten island works together as a division so I'm just interested to know how the runs were divided per line throughout the division 

On June 28, 2018 at 5:07 PM, SevenEleven said:

So preliminary depot assignments for Staten Island's express bus realignment:

Meredith:
SIM4x
SIM15
SIM30
SIM32
SIM33
SIM34
SIM35
Trippers on the SIM3

Yukon:

SIM1
SIM5
SIM6
SIM10
Trippers on the SIM5x, SIM6x & SIM7

Charleston:

SIM2
SIM4
SIM8
SIM8x
SIM25
SIM26
SIM31

Castleton:

SIM3
SIM22
SIM35
Trippers on the SIM34.

So this means if this becomes official, MA could see 8 routes out of that depot. Then they would need more than 75 buses to operate

Are the Staten Island Express routes going to use the same code but with the route change (if that's the correct term) the week before the change? (For example: X1 to SIM1)

----------- 

Also, 1001-1012, 1014 is on the Bx6 SBS as the New Flyer XN40 unwrapping will start soon. 720 is unwrapped from the previous note. 

Edited by Calvin

48 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Are the Staten Island Express routes going to use the same code but with the route change (if that's the correct term) the week before the change? (For example: X1 to SIM1)

----------- 

Also, 1001-1012, 1014 is on the Bx6 SBS as the New Flyer XN40 unwrapping will start soon. 720 is unwrapped from the previous note. 

XN60 1075,1078 is now on the B35

Edited by Kingjunior34

6 minutes ago, JeremiahC99 said:

Who told you that? Did @East New York and/or @The Real tell you anything about that, because they have all of the information regarding any changes to the bus roster?

1 minute ago, NewFlyerFan said:

Yes actually its on page 1. As far as I know those XD60s are now at MJQ and JFK.

There you go.

13 minutes ago, NewFlyerFan said:

Yes actually its on page 1. As far as I know those XD60s are now at MJQ and JFK.

Theyre still assigned to ENY. Also TU still have their artics at MJQ and on the Q52/53 sbs. They said the original assignments were changing but we don’t know what is what yet. Could be ENY won’t get any at all, Casey Stengel will have theirs relocated due to that depot closing, or TU might lose all XD40s. We don’t know until they tell us. 

1 minute ago, NewFlyerFan said:

I checked page 1, and its not updated yet. It still has 6109-6125 at East New York? Also, the XD60 buses at JFK and LaGuardia Depots are actually leased from the NYCT depots. They are not intended to stay there since they have their own 53-bus order coming soon (43 for both depots for no reason).

On 8/3/2011 at 10:03 PM, East New York said:

New Flyer XD60 "Xcelsior" Low Floor Articulated (Base order delivery scheduled to resume shortly) 

5987-6286 (NYCT) & (MTA) 

5987-6029 (43) Casey Stengel

6030-6108 (79) Tuskegee (100th St)

6109-6125 (17) East New York

options for TA(108) and BC(53)

6126-6233 (108) 51 for Clara Hale(146 St), and 57 for Flatbush

6234-6286 (53) 43 for Q52/3+

This is what I saw on page 1 for the XD60 bus order. I am still adamant that the last 17 buses (6109-6125) will be going to East NY. After all, why are they currently modifying the depot for artics if they won't get them after 2020?

3 minutes ago, JeremiahC99 said:

This is what I saw on page 1 for the XD60 bus order. I am still adamant that the last 17 buses (6109-6125) will be going to East NY. After all, why are they currently modifying the depot for artics if they won't get them after 2020?

Yeah that's what I saw as well. My guess is they're just holding them at separate depots and running them on separate routes until the construction is complete. Kind of like they did with the Bx6 issue on the Bx12 except this one is a bit longer in time.

3 minutes ago, JeremiahC99 said:

Because as we just said, plans change. Also those two aren't the only ones that have access to assignments, but they usually know before everyone else. 

Never expect buses to go where they are meant to be. Plans keep on changing even at this moment.

3 minutes ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

Because as we just said, plans change. Also those two aren't the only ones that have access to assignments, but they usually know before everyone else. 

Never expect buses to go where they are meant to be. Plans keep on changing even at this moment.

And even if they do go to East New York, aren't all 17 of those XD60 buses supposed to be for the B82 SBS, since they have high ridership to be an articulated route (8,709,875 annual riders in 2016)?

Edited by JeremiahC99