The Official Bee-Line Thread

Lawrence St

On 3/16/2022 at 11:39 PM, aemoreira81 said:

Is there a reason why 399 only goes out in the PM rush, typically doing one round trip on the 4 and then one on the 25?

That is only expected to be temporary until the rest of the order comes in. That is how I caught 399 when it first ran.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/16/2022 at 11:39 PM, aemoreira81 said:

Is there a reason why 399 only goes out in the PM rush, typically doing one round trip on the 4 and then one on the 25?

399 is having a bunch of issues, so they keep sending it to the NFI center in Jersey in the morning and bringing it back for a test run.

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, The Grizzly Bear said:

Does anybody keep track of which Orion Vs were retired from service?  Now that Bee Lines are getting new buses the Orion Vs will soon be gone. All that I know is 662 was retired.

If you go on CPTDB a member is updating the pages every week.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jaf0519 said:

https://www.westchestermobility.org/downloads

Westchester’s Bus Redesign Plan is out

You should probably make it into its own thread, I think it deserves it (for the sake of discussion). 

Haven't looked entirely at the whole thing, but one thing I noticed off the rip, is the most 26 riders and some 25 riders headed specifically to WPR got screwed. 

Also, smh at what they did to Northern Westchester. You gotta be kidding me, JFC.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

• 1 month later...

Figured I post this here instead of making a new thread. Bee-Line bus is making some schedule changes on the 2, 70, and 71 this fall which go into effect tomorrow

2 - Minor Additions to Service

• A 6:59 AM school trip from the 242nd Street Subway Station to Park Avenue & Shonnard Place will be added
  • A 7:44 AM trip from Getty Square to the 242nd Street Subway Station will be added

70 - Bonnie Briar Commuter Adjustments

• The 7:09 AM trip from Larchmont MNRR station will only continue straight to Mamaroneck High School after looping back to the train station (no service to Boston Post Road)
  • The 8:12 AM trip from Larchmont MNRR station will be shifted to operate 25 minutes earlier, start at Boston Post Road & Richbell Road, and will be extended to operate to Boston Post Road & Hammocks Road, after looping and serving Larchmont MNRR station

71 - Larchmont Commuter Reduction

• The 8:00 AM trip from Boston Post Road & Beach Avenue to Larchmont MNRR station will be discontinued 

On 9/5/2022 at 1:52 PM, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

Figured I post this here instead of making a new thread. Bee-Line bus is making some schedule changes on the 2, 70, and 71 this fall which go into effect tomorrow

2 - Minor Additions to Service

• A 6:59 AM school trip from the 242nd Street Subway Station to Park Avenue & Shonnard Place will be added
  • A 7:44 AM trip from Getty Square to the 242nd Street Subway Station will be added

70 - Bonnie Briar Commuter Adjustments

• The 7:09 AM trip from Larchmont MNRR station will only continue straight to Mamaroneck High School after looping back to the train station (no service to Boston Post Road)
  • The 8:12 AM trip from Larchmont MNRR station will be shifted to operate 25 minutes earlier, start at Boston Post Road & Richbell Road, and will be extended to operate to Boston Post Road & Hammocks Road, after looping and serving Larchmont MNRR station

71 - Larchmont Commuter Reduction

• The 8:00 AM trip from Boston Post Road & Beach Avenue to Larchmont MNRR station will be discontinued 

I’m shocked those are the only changes. I rode the 63C and 63G last week, and the 63G trip had no one on it, and it’s been like that since January.

22 hours ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

So, does anyone know which XDE40's were delivered to Bee-Line by now? I didn't many posts in this thread giving any delivery updates.

#398-#399, #405, #410-#416, #418, #420-#428, #430, #433-#438, #443, #452, #462, #469, #489, #492, #497 and #499.
35 units delivered so far.

2 minutes ago, Transit Enthusiast said:

#398-#399, #405, #410-#416, #418, #420-#428, #430, #433-#438, #443, #452, #462, #469, #489, #492, #497 and #499.
35 units delivered so far.

That’s the info I could find that I put on my roster page yesterday. I used CPTDB and looked at YouTube clips, so I know that’s inaccurate.

3 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

That’s the info I could find that I put on my roster page yesterday. I used CPTDB and looked at YouTube clips, so I know that’s inaccurate.

Regardless, they're coming in fast, and soon, those Orion Vs are all gonna be going, going, gone.