MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Also plus the 2xx's , 381 , 383 & 385 were sitting inside earlier .

Wow! Jackie Gleason has plenty of new C40LF buses. I'm beginning to see more of those buses every day now.

wow gleason is now over 100

As I said, those buses are coming in like clockwork.

Edited by kmilton100

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9496 is running out of MHV today, not sure if Quill sent a bus.

Here's what I don't get: if 126th sends an RTS every day to MHV to be pulled out by an MHV op and go into service on either the M1, M2, M3, or M10, why don't they just leave one bus at Manhattanville. Every one of the loaners gets driven back to 126th by an MHV op, and I don't get why that time is even spent. Just leave an RTS at MHV, or, if service is too tight, have Quill leave a bus (cause they send one almost every day as well).

9496 is running out of MHV today, not sure if Quill sent a bus.

Here's what I don't get: if 126th sends an RTS every day to MHV to be pulled out by an MHV op and go into service on either the M1, M2, M3, or M10, why don't they just leave one bus at Manhattanville. Every one of the loaners gets driven back to 126th by an MHV op, and I don't get why that time is even spent. Just leave an RTS at MHV, or, if service is too tight, have Quill leave a bus (cause they send one almost every day as well).

Poor Manhattanville...