MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6099 temporarily at MCH for the retirement party tomorrow

Well that's a new one...

Huh? Wait, is the bus being retired or are people retiring? I don't follow the bus numbers like that so no idea if it's a new bus or an old one. lol

That's a new bus, so its most likely people retiring lol

Huh? Wait, is the bus being retired or are people retiring? I don't follow the bus numbers like that so no idea if it's a new bus or an old one. lol

Pretty sure the bus isn't retiring since its not even a month old. Besides, they don't have retirement parties for buses. Its for the workers at the depot or union or something like that, MaBSTOA thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the bus isn't retiring since its not even a month old. Besides, they don't have retirement parties for buses. Its for the workers at the depot or union or something like that, MaBSTOA thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's a new one...

That's a new bus, so its most likely people retiring lol

The "old" 6099 wasn't retired that long ago... I wonder what the bus is for exactly... In other words, what do they do with the bus at the ceremony.  

It's the XD60, jesus christ. The original 6099 is scrap crap.

I'm going to need confirmation on this. But from what I am seeing, 6063 is at Grand Avenue.

I'd have to go find which thread he said it in, but I do think ENY said at one point that we would see one of those there for driver training or something like that.

I'd have to go find which thread he said it in, but I do think ENY said at one point that we would see one of those there for driver training or something like that.

6059 was said to be there. It's no longer there.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It's the XD60, jesus christ. The original 6099 is scrap crap.

I'm going to need confirmation on this. But from what I am seeing, 6063 is at Grand Avenue.

6059 was said to be there. It's no longer there.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

6063 is confirmed at Grand for training. It replaced 6059. 

Edited by Novabus 5000

Let's clear up some thing and add a bit of new news. The last of the XD60's are supposed to go to Grand, then Quill, then East New York. They already have Select Bus wraps underneath the standard colors in preparation. EN was a decision for the B82SBS which has been pushed back, and 4700's Are then scheduled go to EN after the 6100's for the B15. However, all of this is subject to change and I also have word that MTA is quietly evaluating the B15 for SBS as well.

Yes 6063 is now at Grand for maintenance training.

I told everyone to prepare for the craziest year in moves! Lol. Let's wait a bit on the XD60 talk. The newest buses aren't even here yet, but I will go over the delivery schedules later on.

Correct 2611 is there for training actually. Fleet assignment is pending and buses will likely rotate in from UP as well..... Doesn't mean this particular bus will be there. Much like the XD60 at Grand. It's there for training.

However, 2611 could be one of the buses in the assignment because it is officially transferred and assigned to CS.

Well then...

Oh just hold on to the stanchions, cause we are just getting started! Edited by East New York

I told everyone to prepare for the craziest year in moves! Lol. Let's wait a bit on the XD60 talk. The newest buses aren't even here yet, but I will go over the delivery schedules later on.

Correct 2611 is there for training actually. Fleet assignment is pending and buses will likely rotate in from UP as well..... Doesn't mean this particular bus will be there. Much like the XD60 at Grand. It's there for training.

However, 2611 could be one of the buses in the assignment because it is officially transferred and assigned to CS.

Oh just hold on to the stanchions, cause we are just getting started!

I'm a bit confused as to why a Prevost would be there. Unless CS is getting an express route we don't know about and that's unlikely.