MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

No, I don't — nor do you know who I am, because almost nobody here knows anybody else's actual names. Therefore, it makes very little sense to hit people over the head with the "I have Brass on speed dial" claim. That may or may not be true, and it's totally irrelevant.

I wouldn't argue with him given his very valuable resources. This thread isn't the place for it either.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I don't — nor do you know who I am, because almost nobody here knows anybody else's actual names. Therefore, it makes very little sense to hit people over the head with the "I have Brass on speed dial" claim. That may or may not be true, and it's totally irrelevant.

You must be blind... You do see all the inside information he gets right? Therefore its asinine and just plain rude to suggest he is lying...

Well since you don't know who I am, allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Dante, and I own a transit consulting firm. I have worked directly with the MTA on several projects, get all my exclusives directly from them, and they have implemented 14 of my plans into active service across the Department of Buses and Rapid Transit Operations. 2 Projects currently pending. Obviously you have not been here long or actually watched many posts as I have broken news on 32 MTA exclusives over the last 8 years. 

I was the Director of the Advanced RTS Validation Program, and have consulted with all the top bus manufactures both past and present. I have consulted with 17 of the top 20 largest agencies in North America. My oldest brother is a DOB veteran logging more than 13 years at ENY. I have full access to all things MTA, granted by the MTA. 

Did you know the XD60 shot in New Flyers's Gallery on their website was taken by me? They know who Dante is...... 

If you would like to continue this discussion then send me a message. I'm also calling you out right now. You say you don't know me, and I don't know you?? You obviously have no idea who I know, what I know and have access to. However you do know exactly who I am, and so do the rest of the people at "OtherChat." Please keep the drama over there..... Again, I know who you are, but since you don't know me as you claim, you better ask somebody. I am NOT the one..... Carry on.... 

BACK ON TOPIC: All current 5300 series XD's will be pulled from service one by one for new livery wraps as the next 23 buses are delivered. So if you all see some strange moves they are only temporary until the first of the buses are returned to service. Baisley Park is scheduled to start delivery of their buses next month.

Well since you don't know who I am, allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Dante, and I own a transit consulting firm. I have worked directly with the MTA on several projects, get all my exclusives directly from them, and they have implemented 14 of my plans into active service across the Department of Buses and Rapid Transit Operations. 2 Projects currently pending. Obviously you have not been here long or actually watched many posts as I have broken news on 32 MTA exclusives over the last 8 years. 

I was the Director of the Advanced RTS Validation Program, and have consulted with all the top bus manufactures both past and present. I have consulted with 17 of the top 20 largest agencies in North America. My oldest brother is a DOB veteran logging more than 13 years at ENY. I have full access to all things MTA, granted by the MTA. 

Did you know the XD60 shot in New Flyers's Gallery on their website was taken by me? They know who Dante is...... 

If you would like to continue this discussion then send me a message. I'm also calling you out right now. You say you don't know me, and I don't know you?? You obviously have no idea who I know, what I know and have access to. However you do know exactly who I am, and so do the rest of the people at "OtherChat." Please keep the drama over there..... Again, I know who you are, but since you don't know me as you claim, you better ask somebody. I am NOT the one..... Carry on.... 

BACK ON TOPIC: All current 5300 series XD's will be pulled from service one by one for new livery wraps as the next 23 buses are delivered. So if you all see some strange moves they are only temporary until the first of the buses are returned to service. Baisley Park is scheduled to start delivery of their buses next month.

That was a good day lol.

While searching for a Dunkin Donuts in Kingston, NY yesterday morning, I saw two Nova LFSs parked at a motel at around 6am. They should have made it into the city several hours after that as that was only the halfway point of my journey up to Woodstock.

5517-5518, 5677-5678 JFK to ECH storage; from what I understand those units are gonna be checked on and fixed up before returning to NYCT.

I can't imagine that happening. The buses will go to whatever depot they are suppose to stay at and they will be repaired and returned to service there just like last time