MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. You're thinking of 7681.

7682 went to WF as late as yesterday.

You are correct. I believe 7683 also made the trip to Brooklyn at one point. That's also back in the Bronx?

Also I read that an XDE40 has touched down into NYC for training? Is that the same one that MBTA came down on the way to Boston last month?

You are correct. I believe 7683 also made the trip to Brooklyn at one point. That's also back in the Bronx?

Also I read that an XDE40 has touched down into NYC for training? Is that the same one that MBTA came down on the way to Boston last month?

No, I don't think so. That one was painted and numbered for MBTA, this one has been given MTA #0013.

No, I don't think so. That one was painted and numbered for MBTA, this one has been given MTA #0013.

It was the Boston one, in their livery with their number on it. MTA just called it 0013 while they used it.

It never ran in passenger service, just followed Grand Av lines (like the B62) just to test out the Allison hybrid system

Edited by Turtle

Just to mention, 742 was at the vendor yesterday evening.

There's a handful of 700's there now.

Current buses at vendor: 674, 744, 6035, 6033, 6021, 6023, 746, 742, 743, 6037, and one more 6000 bus for tusk inside the building.

Prepare to see the Xcelsiors in Brooklyn and Manhattan sometime soon.

Edited by ShadeJay