PICS- KR Presents NEW FLYER 0058(CodeBreaker Exclusive)

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I hope you Enjoy the string I had to pull to get this done for NYCTF

The thanks button is to your left and I have to big up ENY and DMAN and Vintage Soul for getting the Engine Rev'n cuz this bus is Hot as Hell so here we go.....

KRBX12.jpgKRNFB6.jpgKRNFB46.jpgKRNFB61.jpgKRNFQ58.jpgKRNFS79.jpgKRM15NF.jpg

I swear I hate this slow ass computer but here ya go for now (SIGH)

Someone get this dude a bucket....or an empty swimming pool!!

That M15 and the S79 looks official. Awesome shots my dude!

Thanks mang but I got some easier ones up on FB cuz my stupid laptop is killing me plus I'll mms you the others ok ok but LRG lmao funny ass skaterboy ....Thats the reaction I was looking for lol

Jesus Christ, do you have an ALL ACCESS/VIP Pass to mess with every bus in every depot lmfaoo! Sweet man!

Hope a Bx19 pops in some day, but for now these are real GOOD and im glade on what you give to us!

Sorry no bx19 but I have others but its gonna take time ok ok

Glad ya'll like em

@Novabus lmao had to do it

@RTS CNG you gotta see this M1 ...Your gonna faint...gimme time to put the rest up but lets see the reaction on here first

What exactly does "code breaking" mean?

Considering that I made up the name for him in which people just followed, basically, it means that you get a bus that runs on a specific line (like in my case, a New Flyer Artic on the M103) and throw up codes and routes in which that bus doesnt run on, also try to find hidden codes that one doesnt see often on an in-service bus such as this one.

Examples of routes that do not run Articulated buses

23572_432715104347_689259347_5478078_5577100_n.jpg

23572_432715059347_689259347_5478072_1047575_n.jpg

and an example of a code rarely used on an in-service articulated route

23572_432715084347_689259347_5478076_4123793_n.jpg

Only under certain circumstances will you see the M103 use codes like that. It's very rare to see.

Hopefully that clears things up

Jesus Christ, do you have an ALL ACCESS/VIP Pass to mess with every bus in every depot lmfaoo! Sweet man!

Hope a Bx19 pops in some day, but for now these are real GOOD and im glade on what you give to us!

And subway yards too

this is sick!--I just want to see Q72 or Q38. That would be awesome :tup::tup::tup:

That is impossible since they are MTA Bus routes.

Archived