Off Topic Lounge

Subforums

1. Technology, Photography & Video

Topics on computers and technology as well as photography and video.

topics
  2. Artwork and Graphic Design

Show off your original art, designs, writings, music and anything else here.

topics
  3. Transit Modeling & Simulators

Topics on transit modeling hobbies and public transportation simulators.

topics

5,074 topics in this forum

• 21 replies
    • 1.2k views
  1. My decision

• 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. photodreams

• 11 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. My neighborhood

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
  4. Switch to digital TV

• 11 replies

• Images

• Ya can go ahead and not mention the sleep apnea if u have it, but they will measure your neck and weigh u. If your BMI is high and your neck measures a certain amount, doesn't matter if you say you don't have it they will still put u on hold until u either prove u don't have it or show them 60 days of CPAP usage.    If you are borderline overweight i would say go on a diet and workout. Males can lose weight very fast at the beginning and you may just lose the right amount to put u right under those thresholds.   If you are very overweight I'd suggest going on the diet and exercise regime anyway for your health but I would also say start using the machine now before they even call u so u don't waste time.   I got placed on hold for it and cleared it and then last year when I had my next medical they didn't even mention the apnea because I lost weight.   Health is wealth people take care of yourselves.
    • I agree with Kamen Rider, get a head start on those 30 days of usage that they need
    • If they're already being treated for it and they can bring documentation from their doctor showing all their diagnosis and their consistent use of treatment, then they really don't need to go through all that.  start using it. NOW. 
    • If you tell them then you have to get a sleep test to show how severe. Then you have to use the machine for 2 months and after bring the report showing you used it more than 70 percent of the time. All that will cost you months. 
    • Yea i just figured i can get a note now and show them rather then be put on hold i already have a cpap device and dont use it but let me get past phase 1 first
    • Appreciate it bro, same to you aswell. Like others have said i wouldnt mention the sleep apnea, let them figure it out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.