MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

It should be at Grand Avenue because i saw it on the B60 last saturday

Added to Grand.

5017 isn't at UP.

Thanks, it was a typo for 5107.

Somebody break out the salsa and women cause it LIVES!

The women for me right?

The roster could use some edits like the Bx12 +SBS assignments.

Also the 4400's that are supposedly at Stengel aren't there, they're still on the QV routes. 4219 is still at Stengel too.

I would have added the 5300s that were wrapped but I can't remember which ones are, off the top of my head. If you can give me a definite list of what's wrapped, I'll add it in. (Asides from 1200 being unwrapped)

The NGs at Stengel were there when I went through last night. I don't want to change it though.

/lazy

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how does JFK Depot fit 300 buses in 1 depot?

It's the combined JFK/FR roster. FR, as I understand it, is now serving as an annex. Not to say that is what is really is, but that's the way I see it.

Unless I'm completely wrong.

Edited by GojiMet86

The roster could use some edits like the Bx12 +SBS assignments.

Also the 4400's that are supposedly at Stengel aren't there, they're still on the QV routes. 4219 is still at Stengel too.

From what I see Bx12 +SBS assignments are correct. 

Side note: 8027 has been on Bx28 and 8034 on Bx30. are these loaners or is there something going on?

From what I see Bx12 +SBS assignments are correct. 

Side note: 8027 has been on Bx28 and 8034 on Bx30. are these loaners or is there something going on?

Those LFS from Queens Village are loaned during the afternoon rush hours.

Some Manhattanville Old Gens are sent over there during the morning rush hours. Its possible due to Gun Hill's hybrids being overhauled.

Those LFS from Queens Village are loaned during the afternoon rush hours.

Some Manhattanville Old Gens are sent over there during the morning rush hours. Its possible due to Gun Hill's hybrids being overhauled.

Incorrect

The LFSs are on loan to Gun Hill during all hours, not just rudh because Gun Hill is short because of 1. Artics that can't be used 2. Buses getting CMF work done

Guys I just wanna mention there is alot of loaning going on between depots, some depots are behind on work or just short.

It's the combined JFK/FR roster. FR, as I understand it, is now serving as an annex. Not to say that is what is really is, but that's the way I see it.

Basically

It's #647 renumbered. I think #638 was the other one, or I got the numbers confused. But yeah, it's the older Orion.

639 was the other one left over which became 1305

I believe the FR routes are still technically operated out of FR by FR personnel, but they're constantly moving buses between there and JFK. Unless the JFK/FR picks were combined and it really is just an annex now.

From what I understood, FR is being used as a storage facility of sorts. FR is being dispatched out of JFK by FR personnel for now.

Also, dmouse is correct about GH, hence the Nova's being placed back into QV on the OpenBVE roster.

Edited by Rick44