MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone post the delivery schedule for the artics?

No updates yet except MTA bus. Check here for future references to deliveries, which will be updated at a later time.: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/29211-mta-bus-operations-fleet-depots/ Edited by MysteriousBtrain

can someone post the delivery schedule for the artics?

What artica are you talking about?? Are you talking about the assignments??? Or do you actually want the delivery schedule?

Either way all information on new orders, future orders, depot assignments and delivery schedules are posted in the Fleet & Depots Thread  as they have been for the last 4 years. I update the information periodically, and as needed. If you do not see something, it has either changed or is in the process of changing.

...and looks like the Orions at Staten Island are FINISHED! Just got word that #8231-8232, #8234-8236 are at Castleton. Can anyone confirm that?

8233 as well.

yes, 8231-8236 are at Castleton and the order is nearly finished

Edited by Calvin

yes, 8231-8236 are at Castleton and the order is nearly finished

What's good with Charleston's order? I'm guessing their 44xx buses are possibly making the trip to Brooklyn and/or Manhattan? once their order is completed. So far just a bit surprised that CAS 70xx buses aren't moving outside of the island. 

What's good with Charleston's order? I'm guessing their 44xx buses are possibly making the trip to Brooklyn and/or Manhattan? once their order is completed. So far just a bit surprised that CAS 70xx buses aren't moving outside of the island. 

I doubt they'd lose the hybrids or the 7000s from the island. Realistically, it wouldn't add up.